{ FIFTY-FIVE }

Mulai dari awal

I pulled down his boxers to his knees so I could grasp that pair of big butt cheeks, the action being good enough to make Mark whine in pleasure. His cock was already hard and moistening my boxers with his precum. I started kissing and biting gently a specific spot on his neck as he continued gasping near my ear while I slowly spread his ass. This was going to turn into a full sex session if it wasn't for the sound of the main door opening and a pair of heels resonating throughout the hall.

We quickly stopped our actions and shut our moans. Mark looked at me. "Who is it?"

That's when I heard my aunt calling my name from downstairs.

"It's my aunt." I said, pushing Mark off me as gently as possible as I started to put on my clothes in a hurry.

"Ugh. What does she want?" Mark whispered, seemingly annoyed at the fact that she had stepped into my house right when he was naked and with a full boner.

"I don't know. Maybe she'll want to have breakfast with us and talk for a while. But first I will have to tell her about you staying here." I said, pulling up my pants.

"Oh, right... Do you think she'll get mad?" He asked uncertainly.

"Why would she? She doesn't have to. It's my house and I can decide who to share it with." I replied with a smile. He smiled back and my aunt continued to call for me. "I'm coming!"

Sigh. I wish I had said that last phrase while I was copulating with Mark.

After putting on my shoes, I told Mark to wait a bit for me while I went to talk with my aunt. He nodded and pulled the sheets over his waist to cover his decreasing boner. Seeing him laying on my bed, wrapped in my white sheets, made him look so glorious, like a Greek god. The only missing thing was a laurel wreath around his head.

I bit my lip as I checked him out and decided to tease him a bit as I launched myself back on the bed, attacking his lips in a series of strong kisses and rubbing my hand over his cock below the sheets. Mark moaned in my mouth and with the power of my magic hand, I managed to make him hard again in a matter of seconds. Unfortunately, I had business to attend to with my aunt, so I had to pull away and stood up from the bed, smirking evilly at him.

"You little pillock." Mark cursed at me for leaving him all horny again. I could only laugh at remembering that that's how he used to call me sometime. When we were frenemies.

"Ah, how I missed that name." I said, smiling. Mark only rolled his eyes but returned the smile. I left the room and closed the door behind me, going down the stairs.

"Hey, Zack. Good morning." My aunt greeted me as I got to the living room.

"Good morning."

"How have you been?"

"I've been great."

"Great, huh?" She asked. "Does this have anything to do with you know who?" She smirked, wiggling her eyebrow.

I felt my face getting a bit red. "Yeah... It's because of him." I replied, fiddling with the collar of my shirt. "Actually, I wanted to tell you something about him."

"What?" She asked with a concerned tone, the first thing that came to her mind surely was that I was going to tell her something bad about him.

I sighed, not entirely sure about how to put this. I was actually debating on what verb I should use. Either tell her that Mark is staying here for some days, or tell her that he was going to live here with me... Forever. Almost like a married couple. I'm aware of the fact that I told him that he could stay for as long as he wished, even if he got to live with me, I would be more than fine with that. And I truly am. I love thinking that Mark will live with me in my house and that he never will be out of my sight for a single second, despite us still being a bit young to live together. On the other hand, I didn't like the thought of Mark spending only some days here before having to move to another place. With that said, I guess I already had my answer.