chapter 2

Eduardo was a well known and feared man. He had taken the wealth he inherited and increased it 10 times more. He didn't have any weakness and that everyone knew, even his enemies. He loved his wife and son but if anything would to happen to them he knew he would grief for their loss for a very short period and move on. He believed emotional attachment to anything only brings pain and pain only makes you weak. And he was determined to never be weak till the day he died.

Eduardo loves his wife Ava. She was perfect in his eyes. He had wanted her from the day he first saw her and he had her since the day he bought her from her father. She was only sixteen and he was twenty four already a player who had a new woman or women in his bed every night. He made her his ideal, submissive wife. She had made her second nature to obey him.

Elisio living with his grandparents started to idealize them they looked perfect. Though his grandmother would have bruises or cuts or bandages on her and sometimes would limp while walking. And he even would notice she would not sit down for a considerate amount of time. He asked his grandfather whats wrong and he would have a sinister smile and look at his wife and say they were playing and he was winning. Elisio asked him if both were playing then why is it that only grandma is hurt, for that Eduardo would simply say "she is my toy and I am the one playing with her. So toys tend to get hurt while Playing not the one who are playing with them."

Ava loved Elisio as she loved Zeke but there was something in Elisio that scared her. He used to spend a lot of time with Eduardo and started to adopt a lot of his actions. She had tried her best with Zeke to make him more sensitive towards others and she was proud that her son was the man she always wished for him to be. Zeke had his own flaws like he forced Sarah to marry her by raping her and getting her pregnant. But he loved her and his children.

Eduardo didn't allow Elisio to spend to much time with Ava. She had a humble nature and a weak heart for everyone and that's something Eduardo would not allow Elisio to inherit.

Elisio had gotten used to staying with his grandparents. Zeke would call him or visit him or face time him everyday. Their was never a single day Zeke missed out on Elisio's day.

As years went by Elisio was used to his surroundings. His dominant grandpa, his bruised grandma, his father's visit, his unattached mother and his distant three brothers. Yep they had another one.

Elisio loved Ava she was caring and loving. She took care of his needs. And for some disturbing reasons he thought she looked beautiful bruised. He would look forward for her new bruise. He wanted a wife just like Ava. He would imagine his life with his wife who would love her and his son. He would force her to love his son, he knew he would do that. But again if she was anything like his grandma she would love both him and his son. His grandpa would say he trained grandma to be perfect and that's what Elisio was determined to learn.

At age of fifteen Elisio was surrounded with girls who would do anything for him and he was ready to do everything with them. He found an Immense pleasure with hurting someone else and knife was his favourite. He loved cutting that delicate skin and as soon as the cold blade touched the warm skin and blood would ooze out, it reminded him of candle burning, when the fire burns the wax it melts out in thick liquid form and spills everywhere. God he loved the sight of that. As his grandfather said he was playing with toys and that's what he saw in them. Eduardo would say there will be one who you would want to make your own personal drug and when you find her you will know that she is the one, till then enjoy playing.
.....................................................................

"She wants a fucking divorce" said Zeke trying to drink from his now empty glass. He slide forward from his seat and refilled his glass with whisky and looked up at his two best friends Bruno and Lucas looking at him with a expression which read 'finally'. They were seated in one of Bruno's night club in the v.i.p section.
"Well are you going to?" asked Bruno.
"Yes, I am done. I gave her a lot of time to accept me. But she even today looks at me as her rapist." Said Zeke with a sad voice.
"Well I did tell you even back then it was a bad idea" said Lucas.