chapter 34

The streets were alive with people.

Everyone had somewhere to be, they looked like little bees bustling to and fro and from a certain height the people eventually did resemble the size of an ant.

Well according to me at least.

Perched on top of a water tower I eagerly awaited the Hero's arrival, they were closing in and fast, we needed to be ready.

Thankfully though they are following the tracker that Momo put on Compress, honestly do they think that low of us, like we wouldn't notice the tracking device. So at the moment they are rushing straight into our open arms, and then we can strike and keep them busy long enough so that my dad can get ready for his...big show.

"Reaper, come in Reaper." A raspy voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"What is it Shigaraki?" I ask into my intercom, slightly annoyed.

"What must we do with the...captive?" Shigaraki hesitantly asked.

'He obviously listened to me when I was explaining the plan.' I think sarcastically.

I sighed a sigh that only a leader can sigh. "As I have already stated. Shigaraki. We are to leave him at the fake base." I grit my teeth at his incompetence to understand simple instructions.

"I hope you didn't move him already."

Sensing my annoyance he quickly assured me that he had done nothing of the sort and just wanted to check in with me.

I snorted at his apology. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask or report on?"

"No, that was it." Shigaraki replied in his gravely voice.

After an agonisingly long twenty minutes later, I noticed a group of Heroes rushing across the roof tops towards the 'base'. I chuckle to myself and slip down from the rusted railing and quickly climb down the fire escape. I put on my smiling white mask, a new addition to my costume, and went inside to greet our unwanted guests.

•~•

"So Todoroki where is the GPS telling us to go now?" A disguised Kirishima asked the fire and ice user.

The other four teenagers looked at Todoroki expectantly, "We are about ten minutes away if we hurry." He said dodging the question, he had never been to good at giving people directions, he kinda always just knew where to go.

The vagueness in Todoroki's answer exasperated Kaminari and the others seemed to share his feelings of annoyance.

They were on a self-appointed mission; to retrieve Bakugou and Midoriya by any means necessary!

So here they were in the middle of Kyoto dressed in the most ridiculous disguises that Momo had bought for them and following a slightly faulty GPS with absolutely no plan what so ever, and they were going to be future heroes. Bullshit!

The group of teenagers crept around the street until they eventually came to their destination.

"A tavern?" Kirishima questions in a soft tone while rubbing his head in confusion.

They hide behind a rather low and broken stone wall and kept watch while Iida and Momo come up with a plan.

CRASH!!

"Do not fear for I am here!" All Might yells after entering the shabby building with as much subtly as a neon pink dinosaur.

Cliché evil laughter and chuckling followed the middle-aged Hero's statement and a generic villainous line soon followed.