namjin - why? - angst

seokjin knew, he knew. there was something going on with namjoon that seokjin knew was wrong. he couldn't be, right? he wasn't cheating, right? seokjin didn't know that. maybe though.

namjoon came home that night smelling differently then normal. like peaches mixed with sweat. not his normal smell. seokjin cried that night when namjoon was dead asleep.

seokjin started drinking. maybe its his fault. maybe namjoon didn't love him anymore, can he change that? probably not. he can't change namjoon falling out of love. but, was it his fault?

a few nights later namjoon came home with bruises on his neck. seokjin know, namjoon is cheating on him. seokjin decided that night. he started a plan when namjoon passed out in their bed.

"namjoon?" seokjin started when namjoon tried slipping through the door. all the lights were off except a single lamp next to seokjin. it seemed so cliche to him. catching your cheating lover coming home late, them getting surprised.

"where have you been? you've been coming home late, you smell different, you have bruises on your neck." namjoon sputtered trying to save himself, "i...what do you mean, baby?" seokjin rolled his eyes, "don't call me that, you don't get too."

namjoons eyes widened, "ive been with jimin." that single sentence cut through seokjin so deep. namjoon has been with jimin, their best friend. the man who seokjin confided in most.

seokjin could puke, he feels so sick, "youve been cheating on me with jimin?" his voiced could barely be heard, he spoke so softly. any higher and he knew he would break.

namjoon had the guts to start crying like he was the one who got cheated one, "baby, baby please. im so sorry." he spoke fast as he walked to seokjin and collapsed at his feet. clinging to his knees namjoon promised to never do it again.

"how long?" namjoon shook his head, "please baby, im so sorry." "how long, namjoon?" seokjins voice cut through namjoon, he felt the hate and disgust in it. namjoon hung his head, voice so soft as he mumbled out, "two months."

seokjin finally sobbed, letting the words get to his, "get off of me, namjoon." namjoon clung to seokjin tighter, "baby, im sor-" seokjin shoved namjoon off of him. "no! you don't get to call me that anymore."

namjoon left that night after he collected some clothes. seokjin scoffed thinking about how he probably went back to jimin. shaking his head seokjin went to his bedroom. he broke down, climbing into his bed alone.