booty tickler ↣ 21NBA

@PropertyOfAugust you know wtf going on BITCH. *kentrell vc*

^this video is for those who don't know how kentrell sound when he says the word bitch 😭.

𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵

"It's morning time, fuckers. Get to breakfast!"

Buzz.

The thick doors to the holding cell opened slowly and I got up from my bed, stretching my arms to the ceiling. I walked out to look over the little balcony from the second floor to see people running towards the cafeteria line, waiting on their food.

I scrunched up my face at how they could eat this disgusting ass shit.

Besides that, I watched everyone come out of their cells with their cellmates, either laughing or plotting against other prisoners here. I looked back at my little confinement to see the second bed in there, empty.

The story to why was quite simple really. I got into a fight with my last cellmate and he was removed. Apparently, I'm supposed to be getting a new cellmate from a different unit today after breakfast and I was not looking forward to it.

I made my way down the stairs and onto the open floor plan, waiting in line for the food. I saw that they were making something different and realized that they were serving pancakes, eggs, and sausage. At least it was decent as fuck today.

I grabbed my tray and sat on the far end of the floor plan, sitting by myself and away from other jail-mates. I didn't really have any friends either since everyone was damn near afraid of me and knew not to do any association with me.

All except one person.

A tray was slammed down on the table in front of me and I could already feel myself scoffing, immediately having an idea on who it was.

"Hey, Kenny Wenny."

I poured some syrup on my pancakes and continued ignoring the man in front of me. He smacked his teeth and began poking me in my forehead.

The action caused me to grow annoyed and I smacked his hand away, staring daggers into him. I froze in place as I took in his form to see that he had his jumpsuit zipped down to his waist, showcasing his, very lean, torso, his eccentric tattoos, and his defined abs. At one point, I felt my dick throb a little but brushed it off and continued on to what I was saying.

"Mane what, Shéyaa!"

"A nigga came back from solitary confinement just to not get love from a nigga? How cruel."

I rolled my eyes. The only reason why Shéyaa and I know each other was because he used to be my cellmate before he went off into solitary. He got into a fight with three and broke both of their noses, leading for him to be sent away for a couple of months.

He always annoyed the fuck outta me whenever we were together and I simply grew hate towards him. But somehow, I've tolerated him enough that I haven't punched his shit yet.

"Love for what, nigga? Ain't no fuckin' love 'round here slime." I waved him off and continued eating.

"Shit if you gave me the chance, I'll change yo' mindset in a few minutes." He licked his lips as he eyed me down for a little bit.

I smacked my teeth, "I'm a top outhea'. Dead that shit, Joseph."

He smirked at me and forked some eggs into his mouth, keeping silent for a little bit before he started to speak again.

"We'll see 'bout that, lil baby."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

My body was feeling all types of weird but in a good kind of way.

My body was feeling ten times lighter than normal when I sleep. Usually, I would feel sluggish and neutral, but for some reason today was different.

I assumed it was because of the dream I was having of someone basically eating me out the right way and I was thinking that it was feeling a little bit too real.

I popped an eye open to see the moon shining down in the holding cell, giving the little room a somewhat glow to it. I still felt the same feeling that I was receiving in the dream, but somehow felt it a bit more intensely.

I started hearing some slick noises and was about to question things until I felt something prove my prostate, causing my back to arch and a silent cry to come out. I quickly snapped my head down to see Shéyaa's head in between my legs, sticking down my puckering hole.

"S-say Sh-Shéyaa, the fuck you d-doing mane?" he pressed against my prostate once again and I bucked my hips up, bringing myself closer to his face as he kept tonguing me down.

"I'm 'bout to give you the time of yo' life, lil baby." he pulled out his fingers and brought them up to my lips, shoving them in my mouth and I sucked on them reluctantly.

"I stayed up on the times you used to please yourself with yo' fingers at night, Kenny." he sat up from his position, pulling his dick out of his already disheveled jumpsuit and spit on it, spreading it up and down his thick length, "And today's the day that I finally help give you the real thing."

He slowly slid his length into me and bottomed our in only a couple of seconds, making me whimper occasionally. I haven't had dick, especially this big, in a while and I clawed at his arms, trying to hold on to something.

Shéyaa stayed still as he waited for me to get adjusted to his size and I took the time to look down at our joint bodies. I could see the outline of his member poking my stomach and my eyes bugged out of my sockets.

"You're in my stomach nigga!-...agh!" I moaned out as he took some out and pushed it back in, hitting my prostate dead on.

I pushed on his thighs to try and push some of him out, but he wasn't having any of that when he took a hold of my hands and trapped them above my head.

"You gon' be alright. Take this thang how you be takin' them hits other niggas throw at you." he smirked at me and snapped his hips at a fast pace.

I was trying too hard to be quieter, but he was basically rearranging my organs and shit at this point so I had to sit there and take it. For some reason, I was feeling the all too familiar tightening in my stomach and I automatically knew that I was getting close to busting a nut. We just started and I'm already close.

"Mm Shéyaa c-chill. I-I'm 'bout to cum." I moaned out and started thrusting my hips towards his, watching as his member kept poking my stomach.

His hips snapped faster and he began to take a hold of my dick, pumping me into his hand quickly. My prostate that was getting abused and the hand pumping my dick gave me the intense pleasure I needed and brought me over the edge, making me whimper out as I saw thick, white ropes of come spurting out of the tip of my dick. I laid on the bed exhausted and tried to catch my breath, but also to get rid of the lingering embarrassment I felt when I came too early.

He leaned down and planted a couple of kisses on my lips before leaning back and snapping his hips into mine again, "We not done, lil baby. I've yet to come and this ain't finna be the only round we doin'."

He ate my cum off of his fingers before trailing them up my body and grasped my neck tightly, "Round 1 ain't even over yet."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

i've just realized that y'all niggas really love kentrell and i've got more one-shots of him than anyone else 💀.

i hope y'all enjoyed this thoo 💕.