bestfriend ↣ nbajoe

this blurry ass photo makes me so mad like where can i find a clearer one 😭.

𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵

"I don't give a fuck 'bout dat shit, Tyquian. On slime, I don't." I sighed and shook my head at the shorter male as I began grabbing my stuff and heading towards the door.

I knew it was a bad fucking idea to come over to this nigga's place, but yet my instinct helped me out and exposed Tyquian.

My boyfriend, now ex, Tyquian, and I got into a little argument with each other about the game we were watching yesterday. Of course, it was typical nigga shit on arguing with each other over games, but we always bounced back an hour later.

That wasn't the case last night when I texted and called him approximately one hour after our fight and he never answered a single one.

flashback

Sixteen hours after me calling and texting him, I still haven't received a damn thing so I did the most logical thing and decided to visit him so we could talk this shit out. A real man would tough it out and express his feelings through his words and actions. (shade goes to niggas/bitches who thinks expressing feelings is wack when really it's a mega turn on for us females/males 😔)

About the time I pulled up at his house, I saw an unfamiliar car in his driveway but shrugged it off as if it were a family member seeing him. I walked up to the front door using the key he gave me and walked in, calling out his name.

I didn't receive an answer so I assumed he was sleeping and silently made my way upstairs. On my way to Tyquian's room, I saw a few articles of clothing laying on the steps and something automatically clicked into my brain.

There was no damn family member here.

I increased the pace of my steps by going up two stairs at a time and made quick steps to his room. As soon as I opened his door, I was met with a sight that had my eye twitching.

Tyquian laying up in his bed with another nigga. Naked.

I stopped all of my actions and closed my eyes, counting down as I calmed myself. As much as I wanted to, there was no need for me to do shit irrationally. Once I found myself in a calm state, I opened my eyes, picked up the picture frame that had a picture of Tyquian and I and threw it to the nearest wall. The impact of the broken glass against the wall was loud enough to wake up Tyquian and the guy laying up in his bed as they looked at me in shock.

"So this is what we doing na', Quian?" I calmly spoke as the look of fear crossed his face.

He frantically got out of bed and started pulling on some underwear, "K-Kentrell, it's not w-what it looks like. He's my cousin."

"You layin' in a bed with your cousin? Naked?" I laughed, "If I could so desperately remember, you don't even like sleeping naked 'cause you assume it's, and I quote, 'exposing too much of your body'. So what's yo' excuse na'?"

"I-I-"

"Tyquian, I don't even know why you tryna entertain this situation any longer. Might as well let him know that we've been fucking on the low since after the first-month y'all got together." the dread-headed boy spoke up beside him causing Tyquian's face to pale.

"Jamell!"

Him? Being unfaithful for that long? I have to laugh.

"So you've been unfaithful for that long? Mind you, we've been together for 4 years Tyquian and you've been fucking around since the first month we got together? What was the point in asking me out?" I asked and he looked down to the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

I laughed and picked up my things, "Y'all niggas goofy, on God. Have a nice life, brodie."

I grabbed the nearest bag and started taking some of the clothes that I left in his drawers, stuffing them in the bag.

"And hand ova' that chain I gave you on yo' birthday last year. The fuck I look like giving something, that cost over a thousand dollars, to somebody who doesn't deserve it."

I held out my hand towards him and he hesitantly unhooked the diamond-encrusted chain from around his neck and placed it in the palm of my hand. I stuffed it in my pocket and made my way downstairs towards the door.

present day

"Kentrell, please let me explain! I love you!" he yelled after me and I ignored him, pulling out my phone.

"Mhm, and I just jumped over the whole continent of Africa."

I hopped inside my car and slammed the door, locking it afterwards so Tyquian wouldn't try opening it again. I pulled up Joesph's number and pressed the call button. He answered in a few seconds flat with his loud, cheery voice.

"Yo' Kenny! What it do, foo'?"

"I'm on the way to yo' place. Look out for me." I said and began pulling out of the driveway, leaving a crying Tyquian standing in his driveway.

"Mm, aigh'. You got a key, so let ya self in once you come 'round."

We said our goodbyes and I began making a journey over to Joe's house.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"So he really did you dirty for that many years? Do I need to bring a body bag and rock his shit?" I laughed and shook my head, catching the bag of Gushers he threw to me.

"Nah bro, ion even care no mo'. I realized I'm too grown to be seekin' revenge for shit so I'm gon' let the hurt go and move on to bigger and better things." I ranted as I chucked a red Gusher in my mouth and moaned out a little at how good it was. The little juice bursting from the center and I chewed into it, enjoying the flavor.

Joe sat up from his spot, looking over at me, "Moving on to bigger and better things how?"

I chucked another Gusher into my mouth, "Meaning I'm gon' find somebody who's gonna give me the attention and love I deserve. Ova' here playin' my ass like I'm a muthafuckin' Playstation. Tuh." I pulled out the necklace that I gave to Tyquian, "To think I gave this to somebody who wasted my time." (PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO RUN GAME ON ME. IM NOT A PLAYSTATIONNN. shit my bad)

Silence enveloped the both of us as I looked up the ceiling and closed my eyes, eating the rest of my Gushers in silence.

Today was too eventful and I wanted it to end with things going out with a bang. My thoughts were cut off when I felt somebody climb over my legs and settled on my lap. My eyes popped open and I came face to face with a smirking Joe.

"Joesph-...mmph."

I was cut off when Joe placed his lips on mine, moving them in a sensual manner. He dived his tongue into my wet cavern, sucking on my wet muscle and allowing our salivation to mix together. I was too invested into the kiss that I didn't notice him taking the chain out of my hand and cupping it in his hands.

We finally parted and I looked up into Joesph's lust-filled eyes with my low-hooded ones. I watched him reach and clamp the necklace I just had in my hand around his neck as he licked his lips, placing another peck on my lips.

"Lemme be the bigger and better thing for you, lil daddy."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

yO.

i'm omw with working for an update to daddy and p's and q's. i'm just taking a lil break today ☺️.

3 votes for a part two to this 😔💜.