ight, bet ↣ nbak {pt.2}

𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵

"Tay...why are we going the opposite way from home?" I asked a bit fearfully and looked out of the window to see the buildings past by in a hurry.

"Didn't I tell yo' ass not to be talkin' at all? You just love adding onto yo' punishments, huh!?" he seethed and pressed the gas a little bit.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of what was about to happen to me. I looked down at my lap and fiddled with the hem of my shirt. After a while, I felt the car going to a sudden stop and I looked up the see we were in the back of a parking lot.

A somewhat busy parking lot, at that.

"Tay, why are we-"

"Take them pants off and get on your hands and knees in the backseat," he commanded and hopped out of the car, chucking his jacket and throwing it in the front seat. I complied without question because I didn't want to dig a deeper hole for me and have any more punishments added.

I looked around the parking lot to see if there were any people nearby and pulled them off slowly.

"Kentrell, I'm not playing with you right na'. Do what the fuck I said." he gritted his teeth and I whimpered, hurriedly hopping into the car and closing the door, getting on my hands and knees.

Taymor hopped into the car after me and slammed the door after him, pressing the lock button. He pulled off his shirt showing off his toned abs and tattoos that I came to love. He reached under the seat and opened the compartment drawer, pulling out strawberry-flavored lube, a purple dildo, and a cock ring.

He pulled down my underwear and I felt my body tense up a bit.

"Relax baby, I know it's your second time having sex." he poured some of the lubricant on my hole but looked back up into my eyes with his lust-filled ones, "But that won't mean I won't fuck you up when you're fully prepared."

And with that, he held eye contact with me as he flicked his tongue out and licked a long stripe up my puckering hole. I began letting out little whines when he dipped it inside and swirled it around making me go crazy.

I felt myself close to closing my eyes at the pleasure but I received a harsh slap on my ass.

"Keep them muthafuckin' eyes on me, Kentrell!" he seethed and I moaned loudly, thrusting my hips back onto his song.

"I-I'm sorry, daddy."

The tongue torture continued on for a while longer until he moved away and licked his lips. He gave me a harsh slap on both of my cheeks and grabbed a big towel, patting my thighs telling me to silently get up and placed it under us.

"Get on yo' back," he commanded and I laid down as I was told and spread my legs a little bit. Taymor wasn't satisfied so he gripped my calves and spread them roughly apart.

He grabbed the cock ring that was sitting on the separator between the front and passenger seat and unlocked it, clamping it around my already hard dick.

"W-wait Tay, that hurts," I whined but let out a yelp when he took a hold of my dick, gripping it tightly in his hand.

"It's daddy to you."

He grabbed the lube from beside it and poured it on his dick, closing it afterward and rubbing all along his dick. He aligned himself up to my hole and looked into my eyes.

"Breathe for me."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"Daddyyyy, waittt-" I moaned loudly as I held my hand out to stop his aggressive thrusting. We were already in round four and I had failed to cum through each of those rounds.

He smacked my hands away and picked up his pace.

"Nah, I told you that I was gon' fuck this ass up." he smacked my ass and grinned, "The fuck you running for now?"

I tried to push him out again but he grasped both of my hands and held them in front of me.

"Please let me cum!" I whined and felt my hips thrust back into his. He watched the scene play out and smirked.

"You gon' keep ignoring me?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head frantically. Taymor wasn't having it as he grabbed my chin and brought my face closer to his.

"Use your words."

"N-no daddy, I won't keep ignoring y-you. Please!" I begged, looking up at him with my doe eyes. Taymor looked back and gave me a smile, kissing my lips and biting them.

He unclipped the cock ring and grabbed my dick, pumping me into euphoria.

"Cum for me, baby," he spoke smoothly as he peppered kisses along my jaw and neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

I felt my soul leave my body and my eyes roll back in my head as cum started shooting out on both mine and Taymor's torso. I felt my body shivering as desperate moans pushed themselves out of my mouth. The spasming of my hole brought Tay over the edge as he sent one more deep stroke.

I felt ropes of his cum shooting against my walls and Tay clenched his teeth against my shoulder blade, trying to contain his groans. He came down from his high as he pushed himself up and looked down at our joint bodies, slowing disconnecting and pulling out with a pop. All you could hear was our heavy breathing and Tay let out a laugh.

"I see you like the thought of having people around."

I blushed hotly and pushed him away from me.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

1.5 votes for more 👀.

lemme go write part two for bottoms up before i post this other one i made SKDJSKDHSNSNSN

love y'all 🥰.