"Aye thats pretty ambigous gue." i commented and hit his arms, laughing at how silly he is.

"Jeongwoo my friend, look, if i have that amount of money i swear im going to travel everyday. Take a bath at New York, eat breakfast at London, and travel to Hawaii just to get a good sleep and return to Korea right after." yeongue explained with hand gestures, as if envisioning his ridiculous plans, we share a laugh with that statement as i continue listening to his fantasies of becoming a billionaire.

"Jeongwoo" with that, i turned to look at yeongue who's staring at me in all seriousness.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" i ask, feeling worried about the sudden serious expression on his face.

"What if" he started off, making me feel curious than ever.

"What if?" i ask, repeating what he said.

"What if you just marry Watanabe Haruto or anyone from the Kangs?" he blurted out, my eyes widen and playfully hit his arms.

"What nonsense is that?" i ask and let out a laugh.

Yeongue laugh as well. "Duh, just imagine how rich you can be if you do that. Jeongwoo my friend, if it happens please don't forget me, you can just buy me a mansion like this and you can abandon me right after."

I laugh at him and splash a water on his face. "Yah!" he shouted and lightly pushed me but i lost my balance and---

"KIM YEONGUE!" i shouted as i felt the cold water of the swimming pool, i started to panic when i felt that im slowly sinking.

I started moving and asking for help while yeongue stood in horror.

"Yeongue help! I need help!" i shouted and tried my best to float but being the stupid that i am, i never learned to swim. I started flapping my arms as i hear yeongue yelling for help, he didn't also know how to swim.

I groan in pain as i felt some kind of electricity in my legs. With that, i felt myself getting drown and yeongue's loud screams started to sound low in my ears together with my vision slowly turning into complete darkness.

             ➷ Watanabe Haruto

"Yoonbin dear are you spending the night here?" i heard aunt Yiran ask his son who's busy eating.

"Yes mom, i'll stay for the night while the others will join jihoon in visiting his family. I think they'll spend the night there." yoonbin explained, i listened silently at their conversation while watching how Yedam, Yoshinori, and Junkyu hyung argue at each other. They're building a 2ft. tall puzzle tower with more than 1,200 small pieces.

I darted my eyes on jihoon who's laughing at the three. "Hey trust me, you won't even last for an hour with that damn tower. You won't even build the foundation."

Yedam squinted his foxy eyes at jihoon. "Stop being stupid before i shove this pieces to your filthy mouth." jihoon let out a laugh and continued teasing the three.

"Where's Asahi?" yoonbin suddenly ask, contributing an interest to the tower puzzle.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not really sure, but i saw him with jaehyuk earlier at the music room."

Yoonbin stood up and is about to walk upstairs when a faint scream echoed at the mansion. We all look at where it came from, aunt Yiran stood up in worry. "What's the fuss all about?"

One of the maids came running towards us with a badnews that someone is drowning, we all run towards the pool area, my eyes widen when i saw Park slave all wet from the swimming pool, his lips is now pale.

"Yah, what happened to him?!" i ask in worry, i saw yedam furrow his brows on me in my peripheral vision.

Yeongue is shaking in fear and stutter in his words, explaining what happened. Driver Kim excused his son and started scolding him.

Aunt Yiran darted his eyes at the unconscious figure at the side tiles of the pool. "Do something! Is he still alive?"

"We need to do the first aid." jaehyuk appeared with asahi all of a sudden.

"Right, you're a med student right? What should we do?" i darted my eyes on the med student, everyone look at him in anticipation.

"Cardiopulmonary resuscitation" the med student muttered.

"Who will do it?" junkyu breaks the silence, making everyone look at him. Jihoon playfully look at me and everyone follows, even aunt Yiran.

"Haruto, you do it." my eyes widen in horror upon hearing the sudden command.

Yedam nudge me, "Wait a minute, why me?!"

I saw yoonbin whispered something to his mom, with that aunt Yiran look at me again. "You heard me right haru, do it."

"B-but aunt, let the med student do it!"

"WHY ME? IM OUT OF HERE YOU BRAT." jaehyuk defended, Asahi glared at me.

'Whipped'

"Fine, but tell me how to do it." i surrender and kneeled down at the unconscious body.

My knees trembled in nervousness.

'Damn just do it haruto, your conscience will kill you if this stupid slave die.'

I heave a sigh upon hearing jaehyuk's instruction. I leaned closer in hesitation and stop when i am only a few inch away from his face.

"Yah watanabe, stop hesitating and just do it you dumbass." i heard jihoon stated i turned to look at him and throw a glare.

Yedam look at me impatiently. "Just do it!"

"Calm your ass im doing itasdfghjksxdf"

Yedam pushed me harshly towards Park Jeongwoo. My eyes widen as i felt jeongwoo's soft lips on mine.

'Damn, its my first freaking kiss. You have to take responsibility for taking it away.'