The van stop in a extravagant gate, and soon it automatically opened revealing a castle-like mansion. My eyes widen and i started whispering every Korean profanity that i know because of amusement, i have never seen something like this in my entire life.

 My eyes widen and i started whispering every Korean profanity that i know because of amusement, i have never seen something like this in my entire life

(Ps

(Ps. Please refer to this photo, this is how the mansion looks like in a daytime. The second pic is when the sun is about to set up. I do not own any of the photos, all rights to the owner.)

Haruto boredly look at me. "Close your mouth, a fly might get in, its not even that big and you're already reacting like that."

They all went out from the van and was welcomed by a group of maids, insisting to carry their belongings.

I stood in awe and wander my eyes at the mansion. "This is 20 times bigger than Iksan public market."

"This is actually the smallest mansion the Kang family possess." yeongue who just went out of the van stated with 'as-a-matter-of-fact' facial expression.

'Thats crazy'

I observed yoonbin hyung's family and they are indeed a royalty, i watched how they talk to each other with stuffs that only rich people can relate. Yeongue and i roamed around the mansion, both of us wanted to dive at the extravagant swimming pool at that very moment we laid our eyes on it but ofcourse, who are we to do that.

When the clock strikes at 12 we help in serving the food for the Kangs, there are unfamiliar visitors who came, such as i think yoonbin hyung and jihoon hyung's childhood friends, based on what i heard. Theres also this Korean guy named "Jaehyuk" who seems very close to the expressionless Asahi hyung, i was so amazed how he manage to make the expresionless Kang burst out in laughters and smiled in an amiable manner. According to yeongue, that guy is a son of a rich business man here in Busan, and he is Asahi hyung's bestfriend.

As we sat near the pool area yeongue and i talk about how does it feel to live a life like Kangs has. We even talk about silly things on how will we spend our millions or maybe billions if ever we are born with a golden spoon. Yeongue talks about his plans of renting a popular kpop boygroup to dance and sing for him every morning the moment he woke up, which is pretty ridiculous. He even says that he would buy all the big 3 entertainment companies in Seoul if he has that huge amount of money.