First kill and kiss?!

Your POV
After awhile Ej got better. It's was around 10:00 so we started to get ready for my first kill. I put on a dark outfit so it's easier for me to hide. "Hey are you ready?" I ask  Ej threw the bathroom door. "Yeah" he responds and walks out.
We walk outside and into a neighbourhood. The first house I see is a small, blue, two story house. "Thats the house we're going to" he points to the house I was just looking at "okay" I say nodding at him.
We walk to the side of the house. "First, climb up the wall and get in through the window" Ej tells me. I look up and see the window. I kinda have a fear of heights... "You know I'm not good with heights E-Ej" I stutter "I'm sorry but you have to. How else are you going to get into houses?Look I'll be right behind you I'll catch you if you fall" Ej tells me reassuringly.
I nod at him and give a small smile. I start to climb up the house. After awhile I finally reached the window and climbed in. I almost yelled out of excitement. EJ smiled and me and quickly crawled threw the window. "Show off" I mumble under my breath "oh whatever your just jealous" EJ says jokingly.
We walk to the first room "I'll go in first, follow right behind me" EJ opens the opens the door quietly and walks in, I follow right behind him. "Oh, it's empty" EJ says "what do you mean?" I ask him "I mean that the rooms empty. Whatever let's just go to the next room" EJ says starting towards the other room down the hall.
He opens the door and sees a young couple. "Oh, that makes sense, the room was empty because I think the girl is pregnant. That why slender wanted us to go to this house for your first kill, to see how much you can handle" EJ whispers to me. I can handle this... right? "Yeah no problem I can handle it" I say "okay if you say so" EJ says.
EJ walks over to the man "you need to over their mouth first so they can't scream for help" EJ whispers to me "okay..." I respond. I walk over to the women and cover her mouth. "Now simple, just kill them however you like." EJ tells me. I got out a knife ready to stab her. I look up at EJ and he nods at me telling me to go for it. I slam the knife down into his chest over and over. "Make sure she's dead" EJ tells me in a louder voice then earlier. I make sure she doesn't have a pulse and she doesn't. "YES!" I scream out of excitement "I got my first kill!" I jump up and down. "Wait! Wait! Calm down! They're still might be other people here" EJ whisper yells at me. "Sorry..." I say completely stopping giving him an awkward smile.
We check the rest of the house and no one else was there so we were safe. EJ jumps out the window and I just sit there looking down at the ground. EJ looks up and me and sighs. "Just jump down I'll catch you I promise!" EJ yells up at me "okay!" I yell back down at him a bit more reassured. After a bit of hesitation I jump down. I close my eyes and scream. Then I feel EJ catch me. I open my eyes and see EJ looking down and laughing at me. I look at him kinda annoyed. "Sorry! You're just funny." He says. "Whatever" I say back at him. Then he just stops laughing and we just stared at each other. He leans into kiss me... Here I was the man of dreams, the guy I've had a crush on for years, is about to kiss me, my first kiss with the man of my dreams.

He kissed me.