Chapter 32~ Pain and Sufferring

{Jay's POV💕}

I was knocked the fuck out I mean slump. I haven't had good sleep in days. And my body needed it's rest.

We where at my dad's house spending a night, him and Katlyn where out on a trip.

So he said we could use his house.

While I was sleep I heard a knock at the door. Jordan didn't wake up so I shook him woke. 

"Baby the door." I said he groan Jay baby go back to sleep they will leave" he said rolling over and pulling me closer to him.

The person really wanted some attention because they kept knocking.

"Baby they ain't gone leave jus go get the door please?" I said as I turned to go back to sleep.

"Ughh niggas can't get no sleep around here" he said.

You could hear him stomping down the stairs.

"What the hell y'all wa-" he got cut off by a punch.

I sat up fast a hell. "HEY WHERE THE FUCK Y'ALL TAKING ME!!" Jordan yelled.

I walked to the window and saw a lot of guys dragging Jordan into the middle of the the street. They started to beat Jordan.

"NO!" I screamed as I ran to get my gun. I pulled my robe on and walked down stairs.

I ran to the door and let a shot lose. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!" I screamed.

The boys started to scater like roaches finally being found under a trash can.

They got into the car and took off.

"This ain't over bitch Travis gone come get yo ass." He said as they drove off.

Right now I wasn't worried about him the only person on my mind was Jordan.

He looked horrible they fucked my baby up. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Jay baby?" He said weakly.

"Yeah I'm here baby.." I said as I whipped the dirt off of his face.

"I-I-I-" he tried to talk but couldn't.

I just shook my head and tried to help him up.

"Come on baby let's get inside" I said helping him walk inside the house.

~~~~~~~

"Shit Jay that hurts" he said as I rubbed the alcohol on his face. "Be still" I said trying to get every cut.

"Lift your shirt up" I said. He did as told and lifted his shirt up. He had cute all on his chest and purple marks and new formed sores.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. My eyes started to water as I looked at his chest.

I kissed his peck and let my tears fall. He grabbed onto my hands and just held me. "They hurt you...they hurt my baby." I said between gritted teeth.

"I'm fine Jay.." He said kissing my forehead.

I just nodded my head as I cleaned his chest. I turned him around to where his back was to my front.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to get you into all of this...this is all my fault...im so sorry Jordan" I said whipping off his back.

"Hey you stop crying you hear me?...you stop them tears your to beautiful to be crying my queen..." He said whipping my tears.

"Nun of this is your fault, don't blame yourself because you didn't do anything you understand?" He said I just nodded my head.

"We are a team we stick together through anything no matter how hard shit get, I will always be by your side." He said.

"I need you to stand by my side to...i need you to be strong for me...im not going anywhere because without you there is no me... do you understand?" He said.

"Yes Jordan" I said looking him in his eyes.

"Good come here" he said pulling me into him

"We gone make it Jay...we always have" he said.

"I know" I said. I looked up at him and kiss him on his lips.

It was so scary how much I loved this man and what I would do for him.