Chapter 7~ The talk

{Jay's POV💕}

(Jay's outfit for today^^)
I woke up and turned over to cuddle up next to Jordan but he wasn't there. I was going to get up and walk around to try and find him, but shii I ain't finna get lost in dis huge ass house.

I got up and tide my robe around me tight then I started calling Jordan's name. "JORDAN?...." I yelled. "In the kitchen!" He called back.

Now where the fuck is the kitchen? "Oh yeah I know where the kitchens at" I said sarcastically. He chuckled then I could hear him walking this way. "Good morning to you ms.jay" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to kiss me.

I moved my face so he couldn't kiss me. He wasn't bout to kiss me and my breath smelled like who did it and why. "What's wrong?" He asked me while raising his eyebrows.

I covered my mouth and spoke. "I'm not about to kiss you with stank ass breath" I said as I rolled my eyes. He laughed and grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

He reached in the storage closet and grabbed me a new tooth brush and a face towel. "What am I going to wear?" I asked him. "Umm imma go see what my sister left over here from last time." He said shrugging as he left the bathroom. "Just leave them on your bed I'll get them when I get done." I said as I closed the door.

He yelled okay back and I closed the door fully and did what I had to do.

When I was finished I walked out in my towel. I grabbed the dress and slipped it on. I washed my hair and let it naturally curl. My hair came to my shoulders.

I walked back downstairs and walked to where I thought the kitchen was. Surprisingly I didn't get lost. I walked to the counter and looked around. "Do you have any lotion?" I asked him. He turned and looked and me up and down and licked his lips and smirked. "Yeah check the baskets under the tv stand." He said and he turned around and finished cooking what he was cooking.

I walked out lotioned up then walked back into the kitchen. "Mmh it smells good in here" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He finished cooking and turned around to face me.

"Thank you, you hungry?" He asked me as he kissed my forehead. "Yes I could eat" I said as I looked up into his eyes. He tried to turn around and make my plate but I wouldn't let him.

He looked at me was scrunched up eyebrows. "I just want to say..thank you..you know...for last night?"I said nervously. "Oh you ain't gotta thank me ma I wanted you over I wanted to spend some time with you" He said smiling at me.

I shook my head laughing. "No no no you don't understand...thank you for what we did last night" I said trying to make sure that I was being clear. "Ohhh" He said raising his eyebrows. "You welcome" he said smiling at me.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and the kiss got heated just like that. He picked me up by my legs and sat me up on the counter, and kissed me. He grabbed my neck and and deepened the kiss adding his tongue. he like using his tongue for shii.

I moaned into the kiss as I grabbed onto the counter. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "So...does this mean we're official?" He asked me.

I lifted my head up off of his. "You...you want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him pointing at myself. He looked from side to side then back to me. "Well..yeah I mean..." he said while trailing off.

I sat there thinking. I mean I would love to be in a relationship with him but I haven't been in one in a while. I don't know what to do. I mean well duh I do but I don't know how to feel loved I haven't felt that in a while I don't even know how to love and I'm not about to get in a relationship with him like this.