Chapter 8~ Together I Guess

{Jay's POV💕}

(Jay's outfit for today^^)
"Ughhh" I said waking up. My stomach is killing me so that means I need to go eat something. I turn to get out of bed but get stopped by Jordan's arm. "Where you going?" He asked in his deep as morning voice. "To go make me something to eat" I said trying to unravel his arms from around me.

"You ain't gone feed me first?" He asked me. I sighed, "what do you want to eat?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and sat up to look at me and smirked. "You" He said coming up on me and kissing down my shoulder. "Oh no sir not this morning I have to go to work in about...1 hour" I said lookin at my phone.

I moved my shoulder out of his reach a little so he couldn't kiss on it. He whined "come on stop playin Come here" he said. I sat up and and took his shirt up off the floor and put it on. He watched me as I walked around his room. "May I help you?" I asked him while I bent over to get my dirty clothes. "Yeah bend over this way for me" He asked directing me with his hand.

I smacked my lips "stop playin" I said as I walked downstairs. "I'm not playin" he said as he got out of bed and followed me to the kitchen. I turned around and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked his. "Um going to the kitchen?" He said. "No I mean why are you going to the kitchen?" I asked. "So I can eat so I won't starve." He said explaining. "Boy you know what I mean go back in there so I can make you breakfast" I said trying to push him back.

"No ma imma cook for you" He said to me as he grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. "No I want to cook for you" I said pouting.

"You can tomorrow" he said kissing my forehead. I rolled my eyes "okay fine" I said. I walked back to the room to get my phone then I came back to the living room.

I called my diver and asked him if he could bring me over some clothes so I wouldn't have to run home. After that I put my phone down and turned on the tv and started watching it.

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. I guess Jordan didn't hear it so I just answered it. But not before checking to see who it was. I opened it and got my clothes from my driver.

"Thank you so much" I said as I grabbed my clothes from him and closed the door as he walked away.

I ran upstairs and got changed. I walked into the kitchen seeing Jordan struggling to get the muffins out of the pan. I laughed and walked over to him. I guess he heard me laugh and he smiled up at me. "Jordan you have to be gentle with it...lemme see" I said as I grabbed the butter knife and went around the edges of the muffin. He grabbed onto my hips and watched what I was doing. "You would make the perfect wife." Once he said that I tensed up a little.

"Not right now...but one day" he said reassuring me. I calmed down and focused on the muffins. I got the last muffin out of the pan successfully I was proud of myself. "There all done" I said as I placed them neatly on a plate.

"Thank you" he said kissing on my lips. "You. are. so. welcome." I said in between kisses. He let me go then turned around to finish making breakfast. I lifted myself up on the counter and watched him cook. I was loving this sight. I could get used to having somebody to wait on me hand and foot.

I heard my phone ding from the living room and checked it. It was my dad like usual telling me I needed to come in early. I sighed because I really didn't want to cancel on Jordan. I texted my dad back then walked back to the kitchen.

"Hey Jordan..." I said. "Wassup" he said turning to look at me. "I have to go in early...I'm sorry" I said not sure how he would react. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay what's the problem" he asked curious. "Oh nothing I just thought that you would be upset because I had to go" I said reassuring him on my reason.

"Baby nah I'm not upset that's yo job you go take care of your business mama" He said kissing my lips one time.

"Okay...just making sure" I said turning to walk out the kitchen but I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Just one more kiss?" I asked as I walked up to him. He laughed and walked up to me. He grabbed my face and brushed his lips across mine.

"Do you really wanna kiss?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I wasn't looking back at his, I was just staring at his lips. He licked his lips causing his tongue to brush against my lips making me take in a sharp breath.

I loved how he made me feel. He challenged me. I'm so used to getting my way that when he does challenge me it makes me feel...I don't even know it just feels good.

"Jay?...do you really wanna kiss?" He asked as he tightened his arms around me. I nodded my head unable to speak. "You have to tell me what you want" He said. I closed my eyes and just listened to his deep voice. I swallowed hard before I spoke. "Yes...kiss me" I said leaning in.

He leaned in and smiled through the kiss. I kissed his lips with force letting him know that I wanted and needed him. He pushed me closer to his body to where there wasn't any more unwanted space between us. He broke the kiss and placed his forehead on mine.

"I can't get enough of you" He breathes out. "Then don't" I said. He smirked and kissed my lips one more time before breaking away from me. I whined wanting to feel his touch again. "I don't want you to be late" he said smiling at me.

"But...but...but I don't care if I'm late" I said as I tugged on his shirt wanting him to turn around. He did and he grabbed a hold of my hands. "I really want to spend the whole day in my bed...naked....with you...doing any and everything to you..." He said trailing off. "But until dat day happen we just gone have to deal with this" he said as he smacked my butt.

I pouted and turned to walk away but got pulled back. "Aye fix dat attitude before I fix it for you" He said and he trailed his hand down to my treasure and cupped it. "Remember what I just said" he said and he let me go and walked back into the kitchen.

I stood there stocked. "See you later ma have a good day." He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the cab I called a few minutes ago. I got in the cab and got a text from Jordan.

'Remember what I said👅💦'

That's what the text read. I chuckled to myself and was off to work.