Chapter 5~ A Very Busy Day

{ Jay's POV💕}
(Jay's outfit for today^^)
Right now I was in my office working on these structures for the new design of the building. I was so bored. I already knew what I wanted the designs to look like.

I was struggling to stay up but I was going to finish this I wasn't going to disappoint my parents. Speaking of them I need to visit my mom and see how she's doing I haven't talked to her in three full days.

As I was still thinking there was a knock at the door. I walked downstairs to see who it was and it was the one and only Jordan.

"Jordan? Heyy what are you doing here?" I asked him as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back tightly.

"Wassup ma I just wanted to see if you was busy because I wanted to go get some lunch with you" He said smiling at me. "That's sweet um...I could use a break let me just go get dressed you can come in" I said. He sat on the couch and I smiled.

"Don't fall asleep" I said laughing. "I'll try to" He said winking at me as I went upstairs.

After I got dressed and walked back downstairs. "Okay you ready?" I asked him. He looked me up and down. "You look gorgeous" he said.

"Thank you now come on let's go" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up so we can go. We got outside and got to his car. I stopped right in front of his car.

"What's wrong?" He asked me grabbing my hand. "Is it to much if we walk?" I asked him. "Nah ma come on let's go" he said smiling.

We where walking talking about nothing in particular. "So where do you see yourself in the next five years?" I asked him. He thought on it.

"Hm well Shii ion know if we being fo real" he said scratching the back of his head. I looked up at him and grabbed a hold of his hand. He looked at me and smiled. "Ion know about my future but I would love to have you in it" He said.

"I can't wait" I said smiling up at him.

"HEYY JAY....ITS JAY BANKS!!!" Screamed a reporter. I fuckin hate reporters. "You wanna run or sum?" Asked Jordan clearly not knowing what to do. "No" I laughed. "I'll let them ask some questions." I said as I shrugged.

The man walked up to us and starting talking bout nothing but bullshit. "So is this your lover of the week?" Asked the reporter. I really wish he ain't say that. I really wanted to forget about that bullshit.

Jordan raised an eyebrow at me. "Lover of the week?....what is he talking about Jay?" He asked me. "Well-" I was about to say.

"Oh you don't know about Jay's week to week lovers?.." Asked the reporter. I just bugged my eyes out at him. "Nah how about you tell me" he said to the reporter.

"Well Jay doesn't like to settle down but she loves having sex she used to have a lot of guy friends and they used to do a lot of friendly things if you know what I mean" he said.

Jordan chuckled "haven't been in a relationship in 5 years huh?" He said as he shook his head and walked away. "Jordan...wait" I said after him.

I turned and looked at the reporter ready to kill his ass. "What? Was it something I said?" He asked me. I just shook him off and ran after him.

I finally caught up to him and caught a hold of his arm. "Don't touch me" He said snatching his arm out of my grip. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Whoa don't act like that to me if you don't know the whole story" I said to him. "Ion needa hear the whole story it's simple you a hoe" he said while shrugging.

I cocked my head to the side then laughed because this nigga really a goof.

"Alright...shit okay...but just so you know that me having affairs was a publicity stunt to keep my parents divorce out of the papers but yeah I'm a hoe..." I just laughed and walked away.

He grabbed onto my arm "Jay Wait...I'm sorry"he breathed out. "Nah nah" I laughed as I snatched my arm away from him. "Don't you ever come to me sideways like that again" I said as I walked away from him.

I didn't know where the fuck I was at so I called one of my drivers to come pick me up from the bus stop I was at.

I was standing there waiting until I felt a pair of arms go around me. I already knew who is was so wasn't no point in screaming. "What do you want?"  I asked him. "To say sorry" he said and he pushed me closer to his front.

"It's a lil to late for that" I said. My driver was here I was about to walk to the car when he pulled on my wrists. "Please let me say sorry" he said.

"You already did now leave me the fuck alone" I said as I got in the car. "Hey chase can you please take me home?" I asked him. "Yes ma'am" He said to me.

Very soon we where at my house, when I got in I got a call from my mom.

"Hey darling how are you doing?"
"Good I uhh just got back home"
"Oh really? At this time of night...?"
"Yes ma'am it was uh...work related stuff"
"Ugh I thought after 23 years of raising you, you would know not to lie to me"
"I promise you mom it's nothing else..just business"

Me and my mom talked for a couple more minutes tell we got off the phone. I walked to my office to finish working on my papers and everything for tomorrow.

I worked until I couldn't keep my eyes opened. I walked up to my room and was slump.