Pj and Ink's doors

My pov

Pallete hugged Goth's key tightly,as Fresh disappeared.
Fresh woke up in the library,at a desk.
He heard crying and went to investigate. "Pj!?" The small black-boned skeleton looked up and cried harder. Fresh gasped.
Pj had glasses,an anime school girl uniform,and pigtails.
Fresh sat next to her,and Pj quickly moved away. "W-who are you!? W-what do you want f-from me?"
Fresh moved his hand close to Pj's face,which she screamed at.
"G-get away!" Pj picked up her books and ran. On her way out,she dropped one of her books.
Fresh picked it up and gasped.
It was a book about handling your crushes. Fresh ran after Pj and found her crying at the back of the school.
"Paperjam? You dropped this."
Pj gasped and grabbed the book and blushed. She straightened her glasses and smiled. "T-thanks..."
Pj looked away, and Fresh grabbed her hand. Fresh kissed her cheek,and Pj gasped. Pj turned around and kissed him on his teeth.
There was another flash of light,and Fresh was back in the hall... kissing the doorknob of his door.
"Fresh wat the fuck are you doing?"
Fresh opened his eyes and screamed.
"I-I swear I was just kissing Pj!"
Error laughed. "YoU HaVE YOuR KeY."
Fresh looked in his hand,and found a key,that reminded him of Pj.

"Fresh looked in his hand,and found a key,that reminded him of Pj

He smiled and gripped it. "I miss you..." He mumbled.
There was rumbling,and the rainbow door was open.
"I think we all know who this is." Nightmare smirked,looking at Error.
Error walked up to the door and grabbed the handle...before disappearing in a flash of white light.
Error,woke up in a bed.
He looked next to him,to see a mirror,and a teenage boy stareing back at him.
Error frowned,before releasing that,that was his reflection!
Error fell out of bed and ran to the mirror. "I-i'M a KId aGaiN!"
He touched his reflection and narrowed his eyes.
He was confused of what to do,or where his Inky was.
Then,he got his answer.
The door bust open, revealing Ink.
She walked over AND FUCKING SLAPPED HIM. "Get dressed." She snapped. She walked out,and Error put on jeans and a t-shirt.
He walked outside,to see a blushing Ink. "YoU oK?" "YES! I-I'M FINE!"
Error gripped her waist and walked out. "W-what the fuck are you doing!?" Error faced her and leaned in. He thought he would just kiss her,and be back with the key,but....he got slapped again.
"DON'T DO THAT!"  Ink stormed away,and left Error standing there.
He followed Ink,and couldn't believe where they were headed.
"I'm GOiNg To FuCKinG sChOOl...?"
He whispered.

~later~

Error walked out, behind Ink.
He slapped her ass a few times,but soon he stopped, because his cheek was too sore. Ink pushed him into his room,but Error grabbed Ink's shoulders. He pinned Ink against the wall,and gave her a soft kiss.
He felt her cup his cheeks and kissed back,as they fell on the floor and made out. There was a familiar light,and Error was back in the hall,you guessed it, holding a key.

 There was a familiar light,and Error was back in the hall,you guessed it, holding a key

Error smiled,stood up,and showed the others his key. The blue door was uncovered,and Dust rammed his body into it. "I'M COMING SWEETHEART!"