My mom is a Linda.

Killer pov

It had been a few days since the first writing club meeting,and I went every night! The next day was a parent teacher conference.
My mom hates them.
She always says my teacher's don't give me high enough grades.
She hasn't meet Mr Nightmare yet,and she's happy with my grades,so she's happy to meet him.
But one thing about my mom,is that she's a straight up Linda. She won't stop until she gets what she wants,and she calls me her little angel and says I deserve everything I want.
Witch is nothing.
She gave me a hot pink silk dress and said, "This will look beautiful on you! The boys will love it!"
My face turned a bright red and I told her I had an outfit already.
She asked to see it, and I showed her.
She sighed and looked at me. "Why don't you wear something more....girly?" "Mom! I like it!"
"...fine..."

~the next day~
"Sweetie! Get dressed!"
I ran upstairs and put on my special outfit.

~the next day~ "Sweetie! Get dressed!"I ran upstairs and put on my special outfit

I walked downstairs and Mom looked at me. "*Sigh* It'll have to do..."
I smiled and skipped out the door to the car. I slipped into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.
We drove to the school and parked.
I ran inside to the English classroom and heard, "Hello Killer."

Nightmare pov

I was talking to some of the parents of my students,when Killer skidded to the doorframe. "Hello Killer."
"Hi Mr Nightmare!" She said, running to give me a hug.
I've never seen her wear anything except her uniform before,so I immediately got turned on by her.
She wrapped her arms around me.
A woman with WAY to much makeup walked and looked at me.
"Hello. You must be Nightmare."
She said sharply. "Yup. That's me."
She looked at me and smiled.
"So. My daughter seems to like you.
"Yes. I'm her favorite teacher. She loves writing."
"....you give her good grades, I see." "Well she deserves them."
"I'm glad you think so."
Me and Killer's mom for a while,and she bragged about how Killer was her 'perfect little angel'. I looked beside me at a blushing Killer.
"Yes... Killer's a wonderful girl."
Killer's face turned even more red.
"So...do you like my daughter?"
My face turned purple.
"N-no! She's 17! I-I'm 21!"
"Well,I've been looking for a man for Killer for a while."
"MOM! HE'S MY TEACHER!"
Killer yelled. Her mom rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Alright...Time to go sweetie." "Sorry about her...."
"It's ok.... sweetheart~"
"KILLER!" "Coming mom!"
She ran out of the room and I smiled.
"Wonderful idea~"
~that night~
I sat down on the couch with my sister. "How was the conference?"
"I wanna fuck Killer...."
"WHAT?" "I wanna fuck Killer...."
"NIGHTMARE! SHE'S 17!"
"Her mom likes the idea."
"WHAT!? HER MOM WANTS YOU TO DATE KILLER?"
"Yes." "*Sigh* Nightmare that's wrong!" I was drooling at the thought of Killer in her bra and panties, moaning my name as I sucked on her neck. "NIGHTMARE! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I jerked awake and looked at my sister. "Hi!"
"Stop thinking dirty thoughts!" "I'm older than you."
I walked upstairs and sat on my bed.
"Oh...Killer....~"
I looked at one of her school pictures and smirked. I kissed the picture and unzipped my pants.
I took out my dick and stroked it. "AHHH!~ K-Killer!"
"NIGHTMARE!"
My sister's voice snapped.
"Ugh. Dream can you leave me alone?" "NIGHTMARE THIS STUFF IS WRONG!" "Go fuck Cross or something..." Dreams face turned a mix of yellow and red.
"UGH! NEVERMIND!"
She stormed out the room.
"Heh heh..." I started making out with the picture of Killer again.

~the next day at school~

"Alright class. I want you to take out a pencil and free write. Nothing inappropriate." Everybody complained except Killer,who whipped out her notebook and began scribbling on the pages.
Once class ended she came over to me and looked at me.
"U-um...Mr Nightmare? I'm sorry about my mom..."
I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my lap. "I thought her idea was wonderful~" I said, cupping her huge boobs in my hands.
"B-but your dating Miss Muffet!"
"But I'd rather date you~" I pulled her shirt up,and licked her neck.
"Nighty!" Muffet skipped into the room and looked at me.
"...Nighty? What are you doing!?"
"Breaking up with you!"
I screamed.
"B-but Nighty!" "No! You've used me for long enough!"
"UGH!"
She stomped out leaving me and Killer. I turned Killer around and  kissed her cheek.
"M-Mr Nightmare...I have to go to class..." "Alright baby~" She ran out of the room to he next class.
This was my classes free period,so I was alone.
During lunch,Killer came into my classroom and looked at me.
"H-hi Mr Nightmare..."
"Heya Killer."
She walked up to me and looked me in the eye. Then,before I could say anything,he 'lips' were pressed against mine. Her arms were around my neck,and I moved mine to her cheeks as I kissed back.
"Mmmm~" She was such a good kisser! She sat in my lap,and leaned back, causing me to move my hands to her back so she wouldn't fall.
I attacked her neck,with all sorts of kisses and licks.
"A-ah! M-Mr Nightmare!"
"Call me daddy sweetheart~"
Killer blushed, but moaned as I bit her sweet spot.
*RING* "Awww...I was having so much fun..." "Me too baby. But I'll see you later~" She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and ran outside,her eyelights hearts. I took out my work book and waited for my class.
Killer was on my mind the rest of the day,and when I saw her in the hall,I didn't hesitate to give her butt a little smack. She would blush every time I did it,but at least nobody else was watching us.
She stopped at her locker,and I put my hand above her, trapping her with my body. "H-hi Mr Nightmare."
"Heya sexy~. I was wondering if you would like to do and extra credit project for me?"
"S-sure! What is it?"
"This~" I pointed to the bulge coming from my crotch.
"Y-y-you w-want me t-t-to..."
"I wanna fuck you honey~. How 'bout it?" "..." I didn't wait for her answer. I picked her up and carried her to my car. I put her inside and drove off. "M-Mr Nightmare are you sure about this?" "Course I am. I know you want to~"

"...yes..."