Camping. also lemon

Killer pov

I sat at my desk in art, waiting for Mrs Ink to give us instructions.
It was second period,and the busses were lined up outside.
"Alright. I want girls to come with me,and for the boys,Coach Error will come get you. Understood?"
Everyone nodded.
I waved bye to Dust,as I got in line. "Bye Kills!"
He wisper-yelled. Mrs Ink pointed to one of the five busses and said.
"This one ladies." We all marched on and sat down. Luckily,I was next to Blueberry, who liked me because I was her boyfriend's best friend.
She smiled and put her arms around me. "Who do you think your tent buddy is going to be?" She asked.
"....Mr Nightmare..."
I wispered.
Blue smirked. "My ship." "W-what!?"
Blue laughed. "He loves you and you love him. Just like me and Dust." "...thanks Blue..."
"Alright ladies!" Mrs Ink called.
"I will give you your tent number after getting off the bus. The boys are given a warning to not touch you sexually in any way,but if they do,come see a teacher. They will move you right away." Me and Blue crossed our fingers as Mrs Ink handed us our tent numbers.
We found Dust a few minutes later.
"We got the same tent!"
Blue clung to her lover like the world was ending. I laughed,but felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mr Nightmare. "H-hi!" "Hello~ have you looked at your number yet?" "No..." I peeked at the small slip of paper in my hand.

Killer Blade

Chaperone tent
Partner: Nightmare Yang
Number: 69

I smiled and looked up.
"And look what number~" (a/n: Nightmare you kinky bitch!😂) He licked his'lips' and winked.
I blushed and put the paper back in my pocket. Mr Nightmare grabbed my hand and we slowly walked to find our tent. He pushed open the flaps and pushed me in.

~later~

An hour later,our suitcases were delivered to our tents, and we had a few more hours of free time.
Mr Nightmare and I were just in the tent. I was texting my mom, telling her that everything was fine,I was happy with my tent mate,and that I  was safe. Mr Nightmare was getting something ready in his suitcase,but I assumed it was nothing.
I ran outside to get some fresh air, when the teachers called we had to meet at the campfire.

~later~

I gave Dust a hug goodnight,as I walked back to my tent with Mr Nightmare.
I say down on my sleeping bag and took my shirt off,when Mr Nightmare pinned me to the ground.
He yanked off my skirt and eyed me hungrily with lust filled eyes.
He gave me a big kiss,and groped
my breast.
I moaned as he licked my neck.
He pulled out some sort of...belt?
Then,when he wrapped is around my face,I realized that it was a gag.
"Mmphf!" "Don't struggle hon~. Or else I'll go rough~"
Oh god! Why did his voice sound so....sexy!?
He licked my neck and pinned my arms behind my back.
He slipped off my panties and placed a finger at my womanhood.
He slowly and carefully put his finger inside me.
I screamed in pleasure,but it was muffled by the gag.
He added another finger every minute,until four fingers were moving around inside me.
He yanked them all out quickly, making me moan.
He tore off his clothes,and took my gag off.
"M-Mr Nightmare! I-I want you to fuck me!" He lined up his cock with my womanhood, grabbed my butt, and pulled me closer to him.
"Gladly~." And with that,he pounded into me. I threw my head back and let out a large moan.
"Mr Nightmare I'm gonna-!"
I came all over him,as he pulled out.
He smiled. "Suck."
He said, pointing to his dick.
I leaned over me placed my mouth on the tip, licking it.
"Yea~.... j-just like that!" I lowered my head down on his entire length,him Mr Nightmare moaning in pleasure. "Ah! K-Killer!"
A dark purple liquid flew into my mouth. I licked it all off my face and say on Mr Nightmare's lap,my legs around his waist.
"Yummy~"
Mr Nightmare kissed me hard and pulled me down. I put my panties back on,and he put his underwear back on. We cuddled into our sleeping bags,me nuzzeld into his ribs.
I knew this was going to be the best camping trip ever.

Sorry it's so short! I wanted to get something out quickly, because I didn't have wifi for a few days.
Anyway see you in the next chapter!