A weird rock in the woods

Nightmare pov

I woke up,Killer against my chest.
Her eyes slowly fluttered open,and she looked up at me.
"Good morning darling~" "g-good morning Mr Nightmare..."
I pulled her into my lap,and gave her a good morning kiss.
Her face turned red,and she noticed that she was only wearing her bra and panties. She dashed to her suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

 She dashed to her suitcase and pulled out some clothes

She put them on and blushed.
I put on my regular clothes and smiled. She bent over to open the tent,and I had a perfect view of her sweet ass. We crawled out and Killer smiled at the sunshine.
"It's a beautiful day isn't it?"
I nodded while shielding my eyes from the bright sun.
She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria for breakfast.

~lateerrrrrr~

I lead a group of kids (Killer included) through the woods,on a scavenger hunt. The list was: a pinecone,a maple leaf,a colorful rock,a squirrel,and some kind of bird.
Kids like Pj tried to squirm their way out of it,but when they found out I was in charge of them, that shut them up. The kids I had were: Killer,Dust,Blue(ship!), Pallete, Goth(ship!!!), Pj, Fresh(more ship!),and some random background character. We walked through the woods, trying to find everything on the list.
We found everything. Everything except a colorful rock.
We kept our eyes on the ground, hoping we could spot something,when Fresh spoke up.
"Found one!" Everybody turned to look at what he found.
It was a gray rock,but it had this weird rainbow glow around it.
Killer clung to me,and Blue screamed that it was cursed.
"Alright. Cross it off the list and let's go before it eats us."
Everyone chuckled,but hurried out of the forest.
"M-Mr Nightmare? What was that?"
"I don't know Kills." Killer shivered,and squeezed my arm.
By the time we got back to the camp site,it was already time for lunch.
But while we ate,we couldn't stop thinking about that weird rock.
Why did it have that glow?
Fresh tried to google it, (they have wifi. This detail will be useful later.)
but he found nothing.
Pj,the little inappropriate brat she is, screamed; "THERE'S A FUCKING DEMON ROCK IN THE WOODS! HIDE BEFORE IT FUCKS UP THE UNIVERSE!"
Luckily,her parents were there,and she got a lecture.
But personally...I don't think think she cared about anything Ink said.
I told Killer it was ok.
We all had magic,so it was probably just any old rock.
That calmed her down. She still seemed a little nervous,so I held her hand all day. She hugged me all day,at the fact she seemed a little...sick.
I thought it was just the heat,but I had to take her back to the tent,when she threw up in the bathroom.
I didn't call her parents, because I was told it was just the heat,but if it got any worse,to send her home.
I have her a bucket,and told her to sit by the lake,so that it wasn't as hot.
She obeyed,and leaned her head in my shoulder. She didn't throw up that much,but still a little.
Pj tried to convince her that the weird rock we saw had something to do with it,and she was now cursed.
Killer believed her at first,but stopped when Pj said she had to jump off a cliff to get rid of the spell.
"Mr Nightmare?" "Yea?" "T-thank you for taking care of me today..."
"Killer, you're my best student,and my girlfriend. How can I just leave you to listen to Pj's nonsense?" I said,cupping her cheeks in my hands.
She hugged me,and her eyes filled with tears. "You care about me more than anyone else ever did. Even mom didn't care about me this much."
I hugged her and pet her,as she hurled her guts into a bucket.

~later~

During dinner, Fresh told us about all sorts of things he thinks the rock is and Pj tried telling is that the campsite is cursed and "We're all going to fucking die" "N-No we're not! I-it's just a random stone!"
Pj just laughed. "You know nothing."
"Paperjam,that's enough."
Pj stuck out her tongue at me,and went back to eating her burger.

~later~

Killer snuggled up to me around the fire,as she tried to shove a marshmallow down my throat.
I took it of the stick,and shoved it in my mouth. Killer purred,as I scratched her head. When it was time to go back to our tents, Killer had fallen asleep. I picked her up bridal style,and tossed her in the tent.
I reached for her shirt,but pulled my hand away. "N-no. That's wrong."
I sighed and grabbed the hem of her shorts. I yanked them down,and admired her panties. I slipped off her shirt,and put her in her sleeping bag.
I put a blanket over us,and I took my shirt off. Killer snored and rolled over. I kissed her cheek,and I heard her silently purr. I soon fell asleep to.
Just as a rainbow glow emitted from the woods.