This made Sora smile wide and made fists on his sides. "You're right. It's all Namine's fault! Now let's go get Kairi!" Sora said confidently and ran, but Riku grabbed onto his collar again.

"Make up your mind, Riku!", Sora pouted.

"Not now, you dumb butt. We should go when you, me, and Jasmine are prepared and ready to fight", Riku said.

"But...but.....ugh. Fine."

"Good boy, you get a Scooby Snack", Riku patted his head.

"Oh shut up", Sora crossed his arms and smirked.

"Riku! Did you tell Sora?" Jasmine came running from the side.

"Yeah and thank God you didn't see the waterworks", Riku grinned.

Sora punched his arm hard, "Shut up!"

"Ow, geez", Riku rubbed his arm.

Jasmine smiled, but after a small while turned back into a serious face. "So, what are we gonna do? We shouldn't just sit here".

"See? I told you Riku! We have to go find Kairi now", Sora exclaimed impatiently, crossing his arms.

"Use your heads, you guys. We can't get 'expelled' from here because we don't want to get grounded forever and we'll have the risk of not getting Kairi. Imagine what her parents will say. We have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is free period; during free period we'll go and find Kairi", Riku explained.

"I guess you're right", Sora agreed.

"Yeah, and in the meanwhile we should rest up and get ready for a big fight with Namine and even Kikyo", Jasmine suggested.

"Oh, I can't wait for that fight. Sweet revenge", Riku grinned.

"For taking Kairi?" Jasmine asked.

"That and because she beat him at sword fighting", Sora explained with a grin.

"Shut up, you dope!" Riku blushed in embarrasment. Jasmine giggled at his reaction.

"Pay back for saying that I cried", Sora smirked.

"Fine, we're even", Riku growled.

"Hey guys", a voice said from behind them. They froze at her voice and regret to turn around.

Namine stood in between Sora and Riku. "What's up?"

The three stared in disbelief but then glared at her.

"What? Did Riku tell you that I beat him. Come on, Riku. Don't be a sore loser. Can't you be more like Sora?" Namine grinned and lightly hit Sora's hip with hers. Sora cringed at contact.

"Namine, stop your crappy act. We know you have Kairi; you had her keyblade", Riku growled angrily.

"Riku, I don't know what you're talking about. You really should stop making excuses. Sora, will you take me to my 3rd period?" Namine fluttered her eyelids at him.

Sora was about to yell out his no, but nothing came out. He stared at her eyes in shock. At first they were normal clear-blue, but then she saw grey swirls slowly forming. Sora felt his control fall; he couldn't think anymore.

"O-...Ah-...Yes", Sora had no control of himself! He was in panic inside! She was controlling him!

"Sora!" Riku yelled in disbelief.

Jasmine saw as Sora's deep blue eyes started to become dull and a little colorless. Jasmine stared in disbelief and then turned to Namine's eyes.

Flashback
"Jasmine, let me tell you one of the ways that evil can take control of you", a younger Leon started.