Twice?! From the League of Villains?

This is getting stranger by the minute. What the fuck?

"They were particularly cautious of being followed and I was unable to continue tracking them", Centipeder continued "But I cooperated with the police. They were able to confirm that during this meeting, some kind of skirmish occurred."

"So it's related to the villain alliance", Gran Torino concluded. "That's why you called me and Tsukauchi."

Tsukauchi... That's All Might's friend in the police, if I remember correctly.

"And where is Tsukauchi?", another hero asked.

"There was other information from witnesses, so he's checking that out", Gran Torino explained.

Suddenly he turned around to face Midoriya.

"Listen boy, I never thought it would come to this, but you've been dragged into quite an annoying situation", he said.

"I don't think any part of this is 'annoying'", Midoriya immediately answered.

"So you know each other?", Mirio asked.

"From my workplace experience", Midoriya explained.

Sir Nighteye looked at the interaction and was silent for a second.

"...Continuing on", he then said.

"Uh, we have this kind of process!", Bubble Girl said as she tapped on a tablet. "We wanted to request everyone's cooperation on HN."

"You can skip that", Centipeder murmured.

"Okay!", Bubble Girl quickly answered.

I nudged Tamaki, who was sitting next to me.

"What's HN?", I asked.

"It's short for 'the hero network'", Tamaki answered. "It's an internet service that only people with a pro hero license can use. They say you can see activity reports and apply for help from heroes with useful quirks across the nation."

"Oh, okay. Thanks", I mumbled.

"Hey, even if they're U.A. students, what's with the brats?", a hero I knew was named Rock Lock said. "Can't talk with them around. We're burning daylight just getting to the real issue of what they're plotting."

Excuse me? Who the fuck is he calling a brat?

"Enough outta you!", Fat Gum said as he stood up so quickly he sent his chair flying. "These three 'ere are super important witnesses!"

"The three... of us?", Kirishima asked.

"Enthusiasm... Smothering...", Tamaki murmured as everyone's eyes landed on us.

"You'll be fine", I mumbled as I playfully elbowed him.

"Besides, I think there's a ton o' people who're meetin' for the first time, so better get to it!", Fat Gum said. "The name's Fat Gum. Pleasure to meet y'all!"

"So fluffy!", Uraraka said.

"And cute", Asui agreed.

"Oh, here's some candy!", Fat Gum said and he threw the two girls some candy.

"We have reason to believe that the Eightfold Cleansers have made the dispersal of unlicensed goods part of their livelihood", Sir Nighteye said, bringing everyone's attention back to the matter at hand. "As such I have requested help from heroes familiar with that line of work."

Right... Fat Gum said something about that during the internship the other day. He used to work with the police to go after drug dealing criminals.