"Don't remind me! I'm angry enough to hurt somebody!" Vegeta added in indignation. Yamcha shuddered.

   "Pounding you might just be the therapy I need!" He contemplated malevolently, glaring maliciously at the latter.

     "Hey guys! What's that awful smell?" Bulma remarked as she sashayed her way toward both men. Shifting her attention to Vegeta, she grinned mischievously.

        "Oh its you!" She poked at his white breastplate with her index finger and Vegeta flinched slightly under her touch. He hadn't expected the nerves of that woman. He had to admit, she amazed him. Either, she was extremely courageous or a big fool to try something as risky as touching him.

      "When is the last time you bath there bud?" Her beautifully defined waxed blue brows knitted together into a frown. Vegeta the prince of all saiyan, one of the most evil minion of frieza studied her in disbelief, finding himself at a lost of words as he held the gaze of the beautiful woman before him. It was only then that he'd noticed her properly. She was wearing a short skinny red dress decorated in vertical patterns that accentuated her curves perfectly; short enough to give an amazing display of her long legs; assorted with a yellow vest. Her extra-volume curly hair were pushed back with a blue headband for hair. If he wasn't such a tough guy, he would've confess that she was remarkably stunning.

        "You need that! Please this way!" She glided her index finger flirtatiously across his armor before finger-pointing into her left for him to follow. Yamcha was appalled by Bulma's audacity while Vegeta eyed her quite dumbfounded. He'd been taken aback by the woman's nerves. When he made no attempt to listen to her, Bulma paused in her track and glared at him from over her shoulder.

       "Well what? You want me to roll out the red carpet?" Her sarcastic comment was.

   "Uhh?" He was flabbergasted at first, his right hand balled into a fist before him, teeth clenched together in frustration. Sighing, he placed both his hands on his narrow waist and followed her obediently. He wasn't sure why he did what he did, but there was something in that woman that compelled him to comply. She was beautiful, confident and bold.

      "Unreal!" Yamcha blinked several time, ensuring himself that this wasn't a dream.

          "I hope she knows what she's doing!" Puar responded, still staring in the direction both Vegeta and Bulma had went to.

   "Anyone wants some more tea?" Offered Bulma's mom sweetly, trying to break the tension. But everyone was too busy watching the grumpy saiyan following the attractive female obediently, while they made their way to the bathroom.

     Once she'd guided him, she offered to take his clothes and put them with a severe expression on her face in the washing machine. Tapping her hands together as if to clean them of the invisible dirt, she pinch the bridge of her nose, fanning the air beside her head to rid off the stinky smell. On a small cupboard outside the bathroom, Bulma place a pink shirt on the furniture before making her way to the door. Suddenly remembering something, she paused and tilted in the bathroom's direction.

     "Hey you! I left you some fresh clothes! Hello? You heard me in there?" She screeched tauntingly.

         "I heard you!" He grunted, displeased through the harsh sound of the shower.