"You know; it was just a dream Yamcha!" Bulma uttered in her 'no big deal' tone. Although she'd tried to reassure her ex, the young lad wasn't quite convince by her excuse.

       "Oh boy! You're jealous, aren't you? Admit it!" Uron's gestured weirdly with his left hand repeatedly, eyes curved into semi-circle as he smiled, conveying his message politely so as not to infuriate Yamcha further. In truth, he felt awkward to be in the middle of a couple's quarrel.

      "Right!" The latter's voice filled with sarcasm as he leaned back nonchalantly on his chair, feigning indifference and hopefully look cool.

        "Speaking of Vegeta! Your dad said that he should be running out of fuel soon!" The soothing sweet voice of Bulma's mother butted in, as she made her entrance on the balcony, holding a trait of cool drinks for the guests currently occupying her terrace. The elegant soft woman began to serve the refreshments. Bulma's blue orbs warped in concern as her mind registered the words of her mother.

    "Umm? Vegeta is running out of fuel? Uhh?" She murmured anxiously to herself as she swirled around, the palm of both her hands resting on the nonskid metal of the terrace.

     Yamcha studied her curiously and muttered a subconscious 'uh'.

      The blue haired woman simply stared at the sky with strange, distant emotions engulfing her blue irises. Was she genuinely worried about that freak? He was probably imagining things. It might as well be of no big importance considering that Bulma was indeed a caring woman. She hadn't failed to demonstrate her kindness when she'd invited the namekian to stay with her family.

         Vegeta had expected a soft landing when he'd broke through the atmospheric layers of earth. He was out of fuel and instead of a smooth landing, the spaceship crashed right in the garden of the Briefs' where he'd once stolen the machine. Earth gravity didn't facilitate matters to him, either. Dusty, dirty smokes surrounded the garden.

     "Oh! I didn't know he has run out of gas! My goodness I doubt he's here for some tea..." Panchy, Bulma's mother murmured sweetly holding her jar of tea in one hand as the liquid flowed loosely from it, and the trait of cup in another. Ignoring her comment, Yamcha bolted from his chair and rushed besides Bulma's mother with a threatening scowl plastered on his thick black brows.

     He prepared himself for whatever was to happen next, watching the door of the spaceship open slowly with more dark smoke misting the entrance. Vegeta strode out confidently, eyes closed and arms folded over his chest in supremacy. Yamcha gritted his teeth, adopting his fighting stance; fist hanging in mid-air in front of him.

    Finally, the alien saiyan acknowledge his presence, pausing momentarily to glare down at the mafia-boy.

     "Vegeta! What do you want, uhh?" Yamcha asked venomously, maintaining his fighting demeanor, and waiting for the saiyan's answer. The prince took Yamcha's attitude as a direct challenge of confrontation.

           "Oh my! Maybe you'd prefer some coffee!" The blonde mother trembled under Vegeta's fierce glare. Bulma approached them, and stood beside her mother, face contorted in austerity, her hands resting on the back of her hip.

     "I was hoping that Kakarot might have finally returned!" The prince of all saiyan expressed calmly, yet stonily.

        "Hmm what? No way! You never found him in space?" Yamcha proclaimed in surprise. Seizing this opportunity, Vegeta jumped off the capsule's stairs and landed skillfully on his feet before the cowering mafia.