S1E4: Look What the Cat Dragged In ...You Little Nightmare!!

Start from the beginning

Umeme: Uh... sample?

The two speedsters look back at the paralyzed runt, with one of them having an idea in mind.

>> >> >> NOW LOADING...

ACT II [EXT. / NIGERIAN RAINFOREST / CONTINUOUS]

Rushing through the lush Nigerian rainforest in streaks of electricity, Umeme and Radi head full speed straight over to a large, dome-shaped building -- miles away from civilization. The secluded building is an old yet functioning laboratory/research facility, where Friska and her robotic assistant, Doc, are awaiting the meteor sample. But little do they know that the two brought back more than just a mere sample.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: European Hare

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5' 0"

OVERALL DESCRIPTION: Friska has a thin yet fairly curved build. She has light-caramel brown fur, with black tips on her long ears and cotton-like tail. Her face has two whiskers on each side, and her hair is cut short with a reddish brown color to it. For attire, the hare sports a white t-shirt with purple sleeves, and dark purple pants. There's also purple lining on her t-shirt that connects to the collar and goes vertically downward to connect to the lower end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: Robot

AGE: ???

HEIGHT: 4' 8"

OVERALL DESCRIPTION: Doc is a robotic life form bearing the resemblance to an Immobian turtle. His body is entirely mechanical, with a color scheme consisting of emerald green skin, a pale yellow underside, and a caramel brown shell. He also has diamond-shaped eyes with light-blue sclera, and crimson sound receptors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The little hamerkop-like creature awakens and frantically frees itself from inside a burlap sack (which Umeme used to carry it all the way to Friska's lab) only to find itself trapped inside a containment room. With that said, Umeme had just finished telling Friska and Doc about everything that happened previously.

Umeme: So, yeah. That's basically our whole morning in a nutshell. Anything I missed out, Radi?

Radi: (to himself) Why just one small-fry?

Umeme: ... What?

Radi: Oh, my bad. I was just wondering why this Nightmare's so small compared to the others?

Umeme: I don't know, dude, but... wait, "Nightmare"?

Radi: Y'know, like what I said earlier. "Walking nightmare"? I think it's pretty catchy.

Radi and Umeme get startled by the "Nightmare" banging on the confinement glass for a few seconds until finally giving up.

Radi: Geez, critique much? (to Friska and Doc) Hey, what do you guys think? Is "Nightmare" catchy?

Friska: Whatever you wanna call it, Radi, it's certainly unlike anything I've ever seen.

Doc: The features of this organism resemble that of a Scopus umbretta -- A.K.A. hamerkop -- but after multiple computer scannings, we've received an insufficient biosignature.

Doc and Friska are both completely puzzled by the existence of such an entity. Doc resorts to analyzing it personally using his own ocular scanner. He does so -- to its hostility-- from a safe distance. However, before he could complete his scan, the Hamerkop Nightmare flies up and somehow causes all the lights in its confinement space to turn off, rendering the room temporarily dark.