All you need is love - cuddling

Chapter 6

SAM’S POV

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

“Stop walking round and round, Sam. Stop. He’ll be here now. Stop.” I say to myself. It’s 6 o’clock and I want him so bad. I can’t wait.

Finally he opens the door. He comes in with a smile.

“Hello luv.”

I don’t answer but push him to the wall and kiss him. After hours he pulls away.

“Mmmh that was a good welcome.”

I smile, “I know.”

He gently pushes me on the couch and I start to rub his back. It’s snowing again and we can see it out of the window. I turned on the fireplace about one hour ago, and so the room is pretty warm. He rests his head on my chest and let out a little sigh. I softly place little kisses on his forehead.

“You know what?” he asks, “That’s illegal.”

“I don’t care. Love could never be illegal. I don’t care what people say, I’m sure I’m right. As long as we love each other, we’ll be right.”

He nods. “Yeah, you’re right. No one could stop us. I love you.”

“I love you too, my little queer.”

He smiles. We continue cuddling until it’s dinner time; then we wake up and eat some sandwiches that I’ve made before. They’re quite good. After dinner, we go to bed and we continue cuddling. It feels so right that I can’t believe it’s illegal. I fall asleep in his arms and, damn, it’s so good.

Hello! A little cuddling for everyone…

Vote and comment, please!