alll you need is love - a beautiful night

Chapter 3

Warning: this is pure SEX between two men. So, if you don’t like, don’t read, OK?

BRIAN’S POV

When he arrives I’m excited like a little puppy. He’s only wearing a pair of white boxers. He smiles.

“Are you waiting for something?”

“Oh fuck off!” I laugh. He leans over me and we start to kiss. The kiss is a dirty one, it’s so wet. I run my hands through his hair and moan. He begins to undo my shirt, making me shiver in pleasure. He begins to place little kisses all over my chest. Then he goes down to my belt and starts to undo it. I pull his boxers down and start to wank him. He moans loudly.

“Mmmh yess Brian yes ooh….”

I think I’m having the best erection of my life. I suddenly feel him return the favor. I gasp. I can’t think straight, I’m so excited. I won’t last much longer.

He kisses me hard.

“Sam I’m gonna…”

I spill out. He comes a few seconds later. We go on kissing, and it’s wonderful.

“That was the best I’ve ever had.” I say, pulling away.

He nods, and gently wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest and breathe his awesome scent.

“You smell fantastic.” I say.

“You smell like Paradise.”

I feel tears rise in my eyes. I let out a little sob.

“What’s the matter luv? Anything wrong?”

“No, s-sorry, it’s just that… that you’re so nice… no one ever said these things to me. You’re the most wonderful man I know, Sam.”

“I… I… oh my God, Brian. I love you so much. Thank you for your being here for me. I’ll never leave you.”

He strokes my hair. I fall asleep and it’s the first night I don’t have nightmares in a long time.

 a/n: hello! sorry if it's so short, but i'm not able to write long chapters. do you like it? please, comment and vote!