all you need is love - thoughts in the snow

Chapter two

SAM’S POV

He’s the manager of the Beatles. I like them. And he’s queer. I know because I am too. I recognize the signals. I want to know him. I just need somebody to love. I need to be loved. Everyone left me, I’m so alone. I want someone to kiss, to hold in my arms, to love. I think he could be the one.

We talk a lot. He talks about his life and the band. I tell him I’m an artist and a writer and that I live alone. He’s drunk, so he talks a lot. He seems happy, but I’ve passed through this. He tries to be happy to hide his depression. And alcohol helps.

When we finish talking, it’s one in the morning. We go out in London’s fresh night breeze.

“It’s snowing” I say.

“I like snow. When it’s snowing, everything seems so silently and calm and beautiful. When it’s snowing your troubles don’t matter because it’s too beautiful to have troubles. When it’s snowing you just want to cuddle with your love on the couch, and it doesn’t matter who you love, because you know love is right anyway.”

These words are surprising me. He’s so intelligent… and beautiful.

I light my cigarette, then his one. He gently touches my hands, apparently to protect the small light. But I know it’s a signal. I look in his eyes, his beautiful, hazel eyes. They are shouting out for love. His eyes are asking me a kiss.

I pull him to me and gently kiss him on lips. He kisses back with urgency and holds me tight. His tongue asks for entrance and I let it in. Our tongues are now fighting for dominance, but I let him win. He pulls away for a second, just to say ‘I love you’, then kisses me again. I love him. I’m sure. I pull away.

“Come to my house” I say.

He nods and we walk. My house is not so far, just some roads. He grabs my hand and squeezes it tight. No one could see us, it’s late and dark. And it’s snowing.

We arrive. We walk in. my flat is at 5th floor, so we walk in the elevator. There he kisses me again, until we get in my flat.

“I’ll take a shower.” I say. I want to be ready for him.

He nods and, seductive, whispers:

“I’ll wait for you in the bedroom”.

So here’s my 2nd chapter! Probably in the next there’ll be a little of sex…

Read, vote and comment!