Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)

Start from the beginning

"The witches want me dead, I'm not allowed to even enter the cauldron even though I could take them in less then a second. Nope, were headed home. I need a few things and to say goodbye in case I stay dead this time around... Hopefully I won't though, before I've even been on first date." I say the last part softly, and he gives me a puzzling look.

"Stay dead? Can't you just bring me back?" He asks, and before I could respond our path is blocked by two burly werewolves.

They can't see Kol, but he can see them perfectly fine."Hello and goodbye." I say trying to get passed them when one grabs my arm.

Reacting quickly, I pull him into a headbutt and then into a head lock kneeing him multiple times in the face and stomach. Letting him fall to the ground hard, groaning pain as his wounds heal.

The other two advance quickly, and one grabs my arms locking them behind my back. "Hey! Let me go!" I growl, my eyes turning gold as I lean back hard, using there momentum of dragging me away against them.

He stumbles backwards into a fence, and stomping on his foot I throw him over my shoulder and whirl around kicking the last wolf in the stomach. 

He grabs my leg though, and I smirk pushing off the ground with my other foot and kicking him right across the face, making him release my leg and fall to the ground unconscious.

Landing with ease, I look up at Kol who is grinning from ear to ear. "Wow, you can kick some serious ass, niece." He says with a chuckle, and standing up I brush some dirt off my jeans. 

"Yeah well, when your being hunted down my witches, vampires, wolves, hunters, and doppelgangers you learn to defend yourself. That was just instinct, nothing special. C'mon, before they wake up." I say, and start walking towards the house again.

"Why don't you just kill them? I know I'm just itching to kill something." He says with excitement, and looking over him I shake my head.

"I've never taken a life before, and I don't really wanna start now. Besides, they probably just wanted to bring me back to there pack as some sort of trophy and or queen." Sighing, I jog up the front steps to the mansion and pull open the door letting it close firmly behind me.

My mother emerges from behind a room, and upon seeing me walks forwards and gives me a strong hug. "Are you okay? Why did you run off? There's a lot of dangerous things out there, especially this new threat!

"Vampires are turning up dead left and right, the bayou's a mess, the wolves are scared, and the witches are abnormally quiet. You need to tell me where your going!" She says urgently, and Kol laughs.

"Overprotective much? Gee, let the girl have fun. Your right Ad, you do need me to lighten up this place!" He says gesturing around, and I chuckle. 

"Mama, I'm fine really. I need to talk to all of you about something important. Its about my Uncle.. My Uncle Kol." 

10 Minutes Later all Gathered in living room (except Elijah who's still out of town)

Taking in a deep breath, I stare at my parents and Aunt who are looking nervous. "Okay, remember when I sort of died at Mystic Falls? Well, I crossed over to The Other Side, and when I did I found Kol.

"I talked to him, and he said that I have a special gift where I can bring people back from The Other Side. It wasn't time yet, I hadn't came-come whatever, into my powers yet. I have now, which means that I can bring him back.

"I need to bring him back tonight. In order to do so, I need to die, cross over the other side, do a spell and pull him back through the Anchor.

"The only catch is that he might come back to life wherever he died at, I'm not sure. Afterwards, I'll come back to life like I did last time and then everything will be fine." I say, and Rebekah looks up at me.