Killers Den 03

Michael Myers POV:

I drank like five shots of liquor. I was getting sleepy. I felt guilty for bringing Freddy with me. I should've known he was trouble. And now...my own son is lost in the world without me...again. Jason pats my shoulder reassuringly. "I don't know what to do, Jason." He nodded and took off his mask. This surprised me because Jason always thought he was ugly. "You...should...stop...drinking...." he whispered. I touched his face. "Just shutup and kiss me." I say as my lips touched his. He deepened the kiss and then after what felt like forever, he pulled away. "I...love...you...Mikey..." He say as he rubs the back of his neck. "I love you too, Jay. All that surgery paid off didn't it?" "Yes...I...feel...prettier..." I kissed him again. "We...will...get...your...son...back..."' "I know baby."

(Back at the mansion)

(The next morning)

Eyeless Jack's POV

Beep,beep,beep,beep!

"Stupid alarm clock!" I roared, slamming the snooze button. I got up and got dressed. That neko girl from last night was still naked in my bed. She was one of Slenderman's newest proxies and his 'second favorite'. Her name was Adrianna or people just call her Adri for short. And she was best friends with Jane the Killer. Adrianna had icy blue cat eyes, light brown hair with purple streaks, a dimple and the cutest hispanic accent I ever heard of! Her eyes fluttered open and she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. I never take morning showers...well...none of us guys does. I went ahead down the stairs to the dining hall. I didn't smell anything good or bad. And to my diagnosis I was right. There was no breakfast. Instead, there was a bunch of hungry people sitting at the table. Adri hugged me from behind. "Why didn't you wait for me?" She wined. "Sorry. I was just lost in thought." She smiled. "Hey, Adri over here!" Jane yelled and motioned for her to come over. "Jack!" Hoodie yelled. I sat between Masky and Toby. "Hey..." Toby said seductively. Masky looked like he was going to die. "Then he leaned over to me and gave Toby a death scare. "If you don't shutup, I will cut of your balls!" He hissed. Toby was turning a angry red. "ALL I TRIED TO BE WAS YOUR FRIEND!!!" He screamed. Everyone glanced in our direction. Jeff slid under the table. Slenderman shot Masky an death glare(or seemed like it). Masky was not on his good side right now. "Do you mind me asking what is going on over there, Masky?" "Nothing..."he grumbled. "Speak up, child!" "I said nothing!!!" Then Masky stormed off upstairs.