The lady in purple

MICHAEL MYERS POV:

That thing! Its mouth looked ripped! It used it's pointy teeth and pulled the skin from the boy's head! She kept laughing and started jumping on the bed! Jeez! She is like another Laughing Jack! I threw a knife at her and she caught it. She giggled. "Oh, Michael!" She moaned. "I think you're just testing my speed! How smart you are!" That was true of course! Then she did a back flip over the bed. She threw candy at me. I laughed. Ow! This candy has thorns sticking out of them! She laughed more. "You can't defeat me Michael! Because..." She said seductively and rubbed he body from her head down while twirling around. "you can't resist this, baby!" She laughed. Then tentacles came out her back and flew towards me. I dodged and sliced at one but she teleported and knocked me backward with force through the door! I slashed at her again but this time she teleported behind me and jumped on my back, punching my head. Then we both fell down the stairs. I sliced her cheek and she teleported again. I saw the cops and detectives turn around. The woman began laughing again. With full force, the first cop jumped and landed in front of me, making the ground shake. His mouth split diagonally and it screeched. I had to cover my ears and close my eyes. When the screaming stopped, I uncovered my ears and opened my eyes. I saw Liu's phone in one of the detectives hand. I heard Liu's voice through it. "Michael! We only have a few seconds before we lose connection! Freddy and a guy named Zedrix got me and BEN captured! Help me!" Then the detective threw the phone on the ground, braking it. That thing for a woman spoke. "What he said was true. But that phone was a trap." The cops and the detectives glitched away. So did the whole house. I was in nothing but white. Diamonds flew everywhere. "Thanks for the fight, Michael. I craved for one...HELL OF A FIGHT!" Her lips were normal. "We will meet again, Myers!" She started laughing maniacally again and everything seems to have stopped in time and started going backwards very fast! It happened in nothing but a flash!

******************************

MASKY'S POV:

I kept shaking him but he won't wake up! I started to panic. I walk in and he just fell! I slapped him twice and he began to wake up. "Are you okay?" He shook his head. "I must talk to Slenderman. Freddy is out to do that same bullshit again! I thought we were cool! We even walked to the mansion together!" I was confused. "W-what do you mean? What are you saying?!" "I'm saying that I might have..."He sighed. "I might have put the Creepypasta's in danger."