Back at the mansion

MASKY'S POV: 

I really couldn't believe what's going on right now! I knew he was he trouble! We had just gotten through fighting Zalgo. But he did come to see me. We went inside the mansion. Michael headed to Slenderman's room. 

MICHAEL'S POV:

"Slender I-" "Shutup you fool!" "Blame yourself, if you don't get my help. I have plenty of back up. I can fix this!" "You broke it. You fix it. Get out of my house, get away from my proxies, especially Masky!" I turned the other way and stormed out the house.

MASKY'S POV:

How could this be? Slenderman couldn't keep me away from my own father! Slender shoved me against the wall in his room and slammed the door with one of his tentacles. He looked pissed. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING QUESTION ME!!!" He hissed. I was still young enough to get the "paddle".  But his version was different. Of course, Jeff always had the "paddle" until he turned 17 and he got similar punishment but I will go into that later. Slender made me bend over his bed and stripped me of my clothes. He got a belt with spikes from his drawer. Then with glare at me he struck the belt at my back with the spike digging into my skin. I screamed and he kept cursing loudly while whipping me.