chapter four

smutty. if i know you in real life don't read thank you (:
|LAURANCE|

I don't really know how it happened. It started with a small kiss. A small kiss ended in all of this.

I didn't have the right to kiss him. Maybe I can just say, his lips were chapped, and I wanted to help, but I didn't have chapstick? That wouldn't work.

He's kissing back... He's kissing me back. But, I'm straight. This is isn't right. What if this goes anywhere else? I'm not quite sure I can do this much longer.

Garroth seemed to be all for it, shifting from beside me to halfway on me. I didn't have the heart to tell him and being honest, I was starting to really enjoy this warm feeling settling in my stomach. Maybe it's the alcohol.

Garroth began going for my neck, leaving gentle, faint kisses, before softly biting down and sucking my skin up into his mouth. "Tell me... when.. when to stop," He stuttered out, pressing his lips against mine once more.

"Go as far as you want," I chuckled out. We're adults! It's not like we're going to get grounded if anything happens.

Garroth really knew how to kiss someone. He was slowly moving his bottom his lip against my top, lowering slightly to catch his teeth on my bottom for a quick moment.

He had begun to kiss away from my lips, leaving a trail of kisses, as if he wouldn't be able to find his way back. It felt odd but in a nice way.

He had kissed my neck a bit, and I knew he was leaving hickeys. There was no doubt about it. I knew how it felt. This man really knows how to work himself. He began to move his kisses down my body. Past my chest, he went, and down to my waist. My breath caught in my throat... God damn, the look he gave me was breathtaking.

He began to work at my belt, something that might even be a cockblocker. Nope. He made it past that obstacle. Everything seemed hazy.. this blond beauty had cast a spell on me... His touch was soft against my skin. If he touched me too hard my skin would shatter like glass. 

I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to watch my new friend as he went on. "Mmm, you alright?" Garroth had begun to pull down the sweatpants he lent me just a few moments ago. He seemed to be admiring my length which hadn't even been pulled from my boxers yet. "Garroth, please," I puled, feeling so pathetic. I was a straight male who was so horny, his best option was to get some from a guy he had barely met. What a great story to tell and Thanksgiving.

Garroth glanced up at me, pressing his cheek against my inner thigh. "What?" He had filled his voice with disbelief, fighting against his lips that threatened to smile. "Garroth, please, let me cum," I pleaded, offering my hand for him to hold so that he felt no force whatsoever. Garroth seemed to be a little flustered, his eyes seeming more aware, while his pale hand moved through his hair. It took me looking at him to notice that he had some quiet music playing in the background.

Cold air grazed my skin as my boxers were pulled just slightly down, enough for my, uh, dick to be pulled out by Garroth. He seemed a bit frozen, as though he didn't know what to do with it. "Garroth, it's perfectly fine if you don't—" I cut myself off with a surprised gasp. Garroth had placed his lips around the tip and began to work his small mouth against me. He knew the right places to just tease with his tongue and the perfect pace to go at. He was a guy— of course, he knew. And God was it perfect."

"Hey, Laur... are you feeling alright?" Garroth questions me, his hand on my shoulder and he's rocking my body a bit. Slowly opening my eyes, I had found it was now morning and that Garroth was all dressed and ready. "Yeah, yeah, I'm feeling fine. Shouldn't have drunk so much," I jest, offering a reassuring smile. I decided that I wasn't going to think much about last night, but it was kind of hard whenever Garroth wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Hey, diamond eyes, I'm starting to forget your eye colour," I heave my body up, remembering I'm on an air mattress. Garroth was kneeling down beside me. I place my thumb and pointer beneath his chin and lift his head up. "Thanks,"

"Let me change back into last night's clothes, and then we can get going, alright?" I grinned, picking up my jeans and heading to the bathroom that Garroth oh so nicely pointed out for me. As I'm changing out of his sweatpants, I'm being assaulted by my own thoughts. Does Garroth think we're together now? What if he thinks I was just using him? Is he going to tell someone about it? God, I need to talk to him about this. I'm straight. I was drunk and horny, and that's it. Nothing had really happened except the blowjob, and then him riding me, and then me giving him a blowjob, then the kissing and... Yeah, anyone who hears this story will think I'm gay. 

I'm straight. Straight and stupid. Like usual.