Bio + Harem

Bio

Name: Jason Hunter.

Ghoul Title: Odin. (Technically he is not a Ghoul but he drinks people...So It counts.)

Ghoul Type: Unknown.

Age: 17

Height: 6'1

Weight: (Theirs a problem with that. When ever Jason Consumes someone his weight and Biomass increase dramatically. Even to the point were he looks like he weighs under 210 pounds, but in reality weights equal to that of an infinite amount of elephants hitting the ground at once. It's very confusing unless you've played Prototype.)

Abilities: Shapeshifting, Super Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Endurance, Healing Factor/Immortality, Superhuman Senses, Extreme Durability, Adaptability.

Powers: Can create multiple types of blunt weapons with the Biomass Stored in his body that can cut and smash trough anything. As well as creat destructive shockwaves with him simply landing on the ground from high distances. He is also able to do moves called devastator's. He can even create armor and shields out of the Biomass. So basically...his entire existence is based on being dangerous.

Background: At the age of three Jason was involved in an Incident. A blood-bath to be more specific. Three Ghouls decided to go into a hospital to get their fill on the delicacy they so desired. (This takes place in America before Anti-Ghoul weapon's were created as well as the founding of the CCG in Tokyo.) Jason was there because his father had worked as a Surgeon at that Hospital.
Conveniently it was bring your child to work day. With all the commotion going on in the Hospital Thanks to the Ghouls now slaughtering everyone in there wake. The Military was eventually called in to calm the situation down. Sadly Jason was one the victims who was eventually caught in the Slaughter, Though they took a limb or two. By the time his father had arrived...his son was already dead.
Though the Military did offer him a deal. It was to allow them to test an Experimental Serum called Black light. It was a little more tweaked from the first generation they had already created. But only two subjects had survived the first sample and were now on the loose. Black Light successfully revived Jason...but he was not the same. Black Light didn't actually bring back Jason.
It only Copied his brain and Memories and worked off of that. After his father found out his son was basically now forever broken, He gave his son over to the Military to do whatever they pleased. Who knew that years later it would come back to bite them in the ass when they find out they created a God.
.............................................................
Harem

Fem Ken Kaneki