Chapter: 0

Heyyy. I'm sorry but like most of my stories, I won't be able to update quickly. The thing about almost all my stories is that it's not only mine.

Her Life is still on hold and all of us authors are planing to remove it and to make a new book entirely. Granted it would still be here to show all of you how our writing grew.

Not What He Seems was Ashlie's story and I just helped her in her world building. She has grown up now and no longer remembers what the story was really about.

If Frisk had siblings belongs to Layla. I just helped her by editing her writing a bit. The only thing I could properly do in her story was writing the characters Kuro and Tickarus as they belong to me. After the deaths of our friends, she no longer plans to continue her story.

Right now Layla and I are talking about the story and exchanging plot ideas for we're planning for me to be the new owner of the story.

This story was owned by Ray and Ben. After his death, nobody wanted to continue the story. I was willing to continue it, but like Layla, I'm still exchanging info with Ben for he has the most knowledge of the story.

And finally we have After War High which although made by me, has roots from my boss and best friend. There are certain characters that are made due to her and she has the knowledge to those characters. Because of this, I need to ask her for certain things. But she's not answering me cause she's out on vacation.

I don't like giving excuses, but the guilt I feel every time I sit down and watch on the TV. I know I should finish my incomplete drawings and chapters but I'm just so tired at drawing the tiny details on my paper and then use my shaky hands to ink the outline.

I'm tired, stressed out due to my parents, and still dealing with past scars. I just want to sleep all day, but I know I need to clean and help my mom with her school work. I'm lucky my mom decided to take a nap so that I could actually write and post this. I'm sorry for all the notes. I might remove this when I finally finish a chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Ben, co-creator of this story. After Ray, the creator and my brother died, I couldn't continue this story. I couldn't bring myself to go on. It hurt. This is Ray's story and I didn't want to ruin it. So I'm giving this to someone who can actually write. Layla, Alex and Ashlie are planning to retire, and so am I. But I didn't want to leave the boss alone. 

I couldn't. It would have been evil if I did. So, I have become the editor to her stories. I'm just there to double check and see if it's good. Thank you and good bye.