Chapter 5: Ice cream and idiots

HELLO EVERYONE!!! GUESS WHAT? WE AIN'T DEAD YET- *gets punched

ON TO THE STORY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boris looked at his brother, as smile that said 'I will murder you' was sent to him. "Elliot-nii, why are they here?" as he pointed at Erik, who waved, and Natsu, who smirked.

The male in turn just rolled his eyes "meeting" he said like that solved everything. Natsu also rolled his eyes at him and said "we're here to discuss how we'll watch Tamaki in the party."

Boris had a look of understanding as he then nodded. "I say one of us dress up as a girl" Natsu randomly says. The suggestion was then given looks of 'wtf?No!'

The pink haired male sighed at this "Boris'll dress up as a girl then!" he yelled. At this, Elliot immediately nodded as Erik's face turned red. "What!? No way in HELL am I doing that!!!" the now red boy yelled.

A smirk was sent his way as Natsu waved a picture of Boris in a dress. "You sure you want this out?~" he said in a sly tone. Boris glared at him as he pouts at the side

Elliot and Erik can't help but think 'his the devil' as they watch Natsu's smirk widen. As Boris was pouting at the side, Natsu added "oh yeah, can you ask Haruhi to pretend to be you tomorrow?"

Elliot raised an eyebrow at him as if to say 'why?' Natsu sighs then says "Tamaki wrote a love letter for that guy. He needs you to wear a dress and pretend to be the one who gave that letter..."

A look of disgust appeared on Elliot's face as Natsu then continued. "I need you to attract most of the ladies. We need it to bring interest to you" the pink haired male said.

"Why? Is it needed?" Elliot asks as Natsu smirked. "No, but I do know you'd never wear a dress" he said smugly. Elliot growled at him and lounged at him.

Erik sighed as he watched the two rivals to fight, again. He turned to Boris and gave him a smile. "Why don't we ditch them?" he said with a playful tone. Boris looks at him then nods.

"I want ice cream..." the brown haired boy muttered. With that, the two silently walked away leaving the two polar opposites to fight each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, where did they go?" Natsu suddenly asked Elliot.

"Shit"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, your name is Boris?" Erik (or should I call him Laurence?) asked. Boris nodded in return. "My voice box had been badly injured, but it's all better now," Boris shared.

Erik seemed to be in deep thought as the two walked to an ice cream store. Boris looked at him and asked, "is something wrong?"

The taller male shook his head as he gave him a small smile. "No, it's just that you remind me of an old friend of mine." Boris looked at him and nodded. The two then proceeded to go in the store.

The woman behind the counter saw the two men and instantly put on a charming smile. "Hello sirs, what would you like to order?" she asked. Erik easily returned said smiling charm with his own friendly smile. "Yes, we would like to order one banana and strawberry mix milkshake. And a vanilla cone."

Obviously, the girl was swooned by his charms as she flusteredly replied, "o-of course sirs, please wait as I take your order." Boris watched her and wondered why she was turning red. And why he didn't like her. As the two waited, they couldn't help but hear voices fighting behind them.