Chapter 3: Kyoya's family

Hey guys! This is the first author and I decided to finish some shit!

¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥££¥££¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£

"I hate you. Both of you" Kyoya said as he walked the halls of Ouran High. On each of his side were two males. The shorter of the two had black hair while the taller had red hair. Both males had dark red eyes.  "But Kyo-chan~" whined the black head as he rapped his arms around Kyoya.

"No buts! Now get off me!" Kyoya yelled as he tried to remove the older man. It was a failed attempt. A chuckle escaped the tall man beside Kyoya as he silently glared at the taller man. "Are you gonna help me or not?" Kyoya nearly growled out as the red head smiled and evil smile.

"If you say please Ig-nii, then I'll help you" he sadi as Kyoya's glare intensified. "Please.Igneel." Kyoya spitted out. "Kyo-chan! Respect your big bro" said the man hugging Kyoya. "Fuck off Zeref" Kyoya said as he dragged his body closer to the club room.

"Kyo-chaannnnn!" Zeref whined as the annoyed male open the door. Inside the room was Black, Erik, Haruhi, and Tamaki. 'Fuck' Kyoya thought. "Kyoya! Who are these men?" Tamaki asked as Kyoya glared at the two. 

"They are nobody. Nobody at all" he said as Zeref's hold on him tighten. "KYO-CHAN! Stop being mean to your onii-chans!" Black giggled at that. "Look, just go ask another student where the office is and stop following me-" Kyoya said only to be cut of by Zeref bouncing off him.

He skipped to Black and he seemed to have stars in his eyes. "Hi mr. Osami, I'm Zeref Ootori" the man said as he offered a hand. Black seemed to have gone to business mode as he gave a charming smile as he shook the older man. 

The bystanders only watch the two black haired men who dressed like emos smile at each other like two suns. "I'm a huge fan of you and your work. Can you please sign my notebook?" Zeref asked as Black sheepishly chuckled.

"I don't know why you'd be a fan of me when your so much better, but of course! I'll do it for you" Black said, a bit of embarrassment in his scratchy voice. Zeref gasped dramatically as he shook his head. "You are truly a humble man. I can't wait for you to fully inherit your company" he said as Black blushed.

Unknown to them, Haruhi and Kyoya were quietly watching them as Tamaki, Erik, and Igneel talked to each other. Kyoya began to walk over to his older brother who had decided to speak with his dear little brother ( stop being feelingero, he ain't your brother). "Black-senpai, may I have a word with you?" he asked.

His older brother smiled at him as he said "why not just say it here? Surely it isn't that private." Kyoya glared at him before turning back to Black. "Black-senpai, would you like to join-" before he could say anything, his eldest brother, Igneel, rapped an arm around Kyoya's neck as he smirked.

"Well, well. It seems you do have manners~" he said teasingly as Kyoya glared. Haruhi approached them with a glare as the room seemed to feel colder. Tamaki noticed this and tried to stop Haruhi. Erik saved the idiot by holding him back. "Ootori-san, please back away form my Black" the reverse trap said.

'Your Black?' nearly everyone thought. "Haru-nii, please don't" Black mumbled out his pleas as he buried his face in his hands. "But, little B...." Haruhi started as Black groaned at the up coming rant. He looked at Erik with pleading eyes as Erik nodded. The foreigner then moved a confused Tamaki out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But Erik-senpai! I wan't to know what happens with my daughter and son!" Erik sighed at Tamaki as he pushed his questions on why Tamaki calls himself their father. "Tamaki, I believe this is something they need to resolve alone" he said calmly as he ignored the two men's screams.