Halloween

A creepy tune came from the screen, sending the Squip jolting awake. He looked around and saw that everyone except Michael and Rich were in the room, and everyone that was in the room weren't paying attention.

"It's starting!" he yelled.

Everyone rushed back to their seats since they didn't wanna miss the first scene of act two. Michael and Rich ran in and plopped down in their seats next to each other.

ACT TWO

(Halloween eve. Everyone getting ready for Jake Dillinger's Halloween party.)

"Hey, I remember that!" Jenna, the only one who actually had a good time at that party, exclaimed.

Everyone else, especially Michael, Rich, and Jeremy, had racing hearts and pale faces.

"Halloween"

BROOKE
PICKED OUT A COSTUME FOR TONIGHT
MADE SURE TO GET A SIZE THAT WAS A LOT TOO TIGHT
YOU CAN KINDA SEE MY BUSINESS
BUT I'LL ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW

Brooke cringed, remembering the awful costume she wore that year. Next to her, Chloe was blushing like crazy. She remembered how hot Brooke looked in her costume and how she told her it was dumb to hide the fact that she was preparing for a nosebleed.

WHOA

JAKE
I GOT A CONDOM

"For Rich!" Michael yelled. Rich blushed and smacked his arm.

Jake smirked. "Well, I mean-"

"NOPE!" Rich yelled. "NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDTH!"

CHLOE
AND A FLASK

RICH
I STOLE MY OLDER BROTHER'S "JASON" MASK
AND I DON'T HAVE A MACHETE
BUT A LOAF OF BREAD WILL DO

A few chuckled echoed around the room, causing Rich to smile.

"I didn't see it with you at the end of the night. What happened to it?" Jeremy asked.

"I thmacked Jake over the head with it, and it broke in half."

"..Oh."

OOO

(JEREMY gets ready for the party. He is dressed as a cyborg.)

THE SQUIP (SPOKEN)
Tonight's the night. This is what we've been working towards. Are you ready?

JEREMY (SPOKEN)
(robot voice) Affirmative.

"Pfffffft," Michael laughed.

(off the Squip) I mean... I got this.

ALL
OOO

JAKE (SPOKEN)
Who's ready to Halloween party?!?!

JAKE
EVERYBODY'S GOT A RED SOLO CUP
FILL IT UP, FILL IT UP!
HEAR THE BEER SPILL ON THE GROUND