More Than Survive (Reprise)

Christine leaned over to pause the play as Jeremy and Rich lead the crying Michael towards the bathroom. Rich and Jeremy were also on the brink of tears. They each held one of Michael's arms, paying close attention to make sure that he didn't try and hurt himself again. Rich pushed open the bathroom door and began looking for gauze as Jeremy sat Michael down on the toilet.

"Why, Micha?" Jeremy asked, a tear falling down his face. Michael shrugged sadly, keeping his head down. "You know you can always talk to me, right?"

"I didn't wanna make you feel bad," Michael choked out.

Jeremy shook his head. "No, baby, no. You doing this," Jeremy held up Michael's hand, "makes me feel bad. If you had just talked to me, we could've sorted things out. But this is no way to solve your problems. Whenever you're feeling sad, just try your best to put it into words, okay, Micha?"

Michael bit his lip and nodded.

Rich, who had been listening into the conversation, pulled a roll of gauze, some disinfectant, and a bag of cotton balls out of the medicine cabinet. He kneeled in front of Michael.

"Jeremy'th right, Michael," Rich said as he started cleaning Michael's cuts. "You matter tho much to everyone in that room, and- oh, thorry! Anywayth, you alwayth know how to turn the darketht momentth into a funny, playful experienthe. You're abtholutely thenthational."

Rich looked at Jeremy who was glaring at him slightly. "Oh, right. No homo." Jeremy rolled his eyes and punched Rich's shoulder.

"But in all seriousness, he's right," Jeremy said. "You've stuck with me through thick and thin even though you shouldn't have. I don't deserve you."

Michael sniffed and smiled a little. "Yeah, I am pretty great."

Rich chuckled and finished wrapping his hands up. "Group hug?"

Jeremy and Michael nodded, and the three of them embraced each other. They liked the safe feeling that the warm hug gave them, but of course, someone had to ruin it.

"No homo."

"Rich!" Jeremy laughed.

Michael shook his head with a smile, drying his face with his sleeve. "Wanna head back?"

Jeremy hummed in agreement and helped him up. Michael looked down at his wrapped up hands, clenching and unclenching them. The gauze made him feel restricted, making him slightly frustrated. He felt like he was being held back and confined.

"I don't like these," Michael whined as they stepped out of the bathroom.

"I don't either, Micha. But you need to keep them on, okay? For me?" Jeremy responded. Michael sighed and nodded.

The three of them walked back into the room without a sound. Rich cuddled back up to Jake and Michael wrapped his arms around Jeremy. Nobody dared to say anything..except the Squip.

"How was it to finally have someone to rant to while you're crying in a bathroom?"

Michael's eyes widened. "How do you..you better shut up before I throw your malfunctioning ass out of this house."

"What's he talking about?" Jeremy asked.

"I-it's not important."

"Well, it sure seemed-"

"Just drop it Jeremy..please."

Jeremy raised an eyebrow and looked around the room to see if anyone knew what was going on. However, everyone looked just as confused as he was. He figured whatever it was would come up during the musical since the Squip knew about it. Trying to relax his nervous heartbeat, Jeremy turned the musical back on.