iii

Taehyung froze in place, not knowing what to do.
Should I answer it? Should I not? What if it's something important? The latter groaned, wrecking his brain as a pout unconsciously formed on his luscious lips.

"Prince Jimin? Princess Jennie is here to see you! Prince Jimin?" Taehyung tapped Jimin's shoulder lightly, whimpering.
"Jiminie..." He whispered, not wanting to scare his boyfriend awake.
"Baby..." He mumbled, sighing.

His gaze trailing to Jimin's pink, plump lips, Taehyung sighed and sat on his boyfriend, slowly leaning down and kissing the older, who jolted awake and immediately, kissing back as he realised that it was the younger kissing him.

As soon as Taehyung felt the slight movements against his lips, he pulled away and looked at Jimin innocently.
"D-diminie there's someone outside..." The older sat up and wrapped his hands around the youngest waist, pecking his lips.

"Probably some servant. Did you hear anything, love?"
"Mhm. Something like Princess Jennie or something is here to see you." Jimin sighed and laid back down, pulling Taehyung onto his chest as he gently ran his fingers through the red locks of the other.

"Prince Jimin, Queen Miyeon told me to send Princess Jennie in, she's on her way!" Jimin, recognising the voice of that servant, widened his eyes.
"Wait! Haeyoon!" A click was heard and a middle aged woman stepped in with a smile on her face.

"Yes, Prince Jimin?" The boy sighed and looked at Haeyoon.
"Noona... can you help me cover up? Taetae hasn't spent time with me for ages and I just want him only for now, please~?" The older woman's face fell and she heaved, shaking her head.

"Jimin-ah, you know I would help you but I can't. This is unhelpable, really. It's either you get Taehyung out or you let Princess Jennie meet him. But you and I both know that she will tell Queen Miyeon." Jimin pouted and looked at Taehyung who was tearing up.

"Haeyoon noona, please?"
"I'm so sorry my dear, I can't." The younger male got of the prince's lap and covered himself with the silk blanket Jimin had.
"Love?" The older looked at Taehyung and Haeyoon took the opportunity to slip out, not wanting to see anything that might scar her.

"Diminie I wanna stay..." The older frowned and got under the covers as well, cuddling his lover.
"Baby we both know that I want you to as well but Jennie?" Taehyung pouted and looked at Jimin with puppy eyes, making the other coo at him.
"Please min min~"

Just as the older was about to answer the door opened and a girl walked in.

"Oppa~!" Jimin looked up and smiled as he saw the princess.
"Jennie, baby!" The female giggled and approached the bed, eyeing Taehyung but not saying anything about him, instead getting into the bed and sitting on Jimin's lap.

Taehyung, who had expected the elder to push her off, frowned when he saw Jimin smiling and laughing with her. He poked the elder's arm and mumbled, "I'm going home," before climbing out of bed and towards the window with teary eyes. Jimin looked at the younger, placing Jennie on the bed and going to his boyfriend.

"Baby, what's wrong hm?" He asked in a hushed manner, making Taehyung frown even more.
"You love her don't you." Upon hearing that sentence, Jimin groaned and carried the younger up.
"I love one person and that's you. Okay? I just have to do this since she's in line to marry me." Taehyung pouted and wrapped his legs around the elder's waist.

"I want kisses daddy."

~

Waking up to such a beautiful sight was a blessing, in bed. Jimin caressed Taehyungs naked body and planted a soft kiss on the other's luscious lips, smiling to himself as he recalled what had happened yesterday, from chasing Jennie away to cuddling in bed to him making love to the younger.

"Your pretty little moans will be the death of me, baby boy," Jimin groaned as Taehyung moaned breathlessly, gripping onto the bedsheets tight.
"I-i'm cumming daddy!"

Smirking to himself, the male leaned towards the younger's neck, sucking on his milky skin, making Taehyung moan in his sleep. Pulling away, Jimin touched the hickey and looked back at the other, kissing his forehead as he held him close to his body, warmth radiating from his body.

"Baby boy, wake up~ Daddy wants to shower with his cute baby~" Eyelids fluttering open and creating eye contact with the older, Taehyung giggled softly and hugged Jimin, looking up and kissing the male deeply, smiling throughout.

"Morning daddy~" Jimin chuckled and pressed his lips against the crown of the other boy, happiness running through his veins.
"Did you sleep well, prince?" He queried, stroking the locks of the other as he looked at him.

"I dreamt about us!" Taehyung exclaimed, giggling and cuddling closer to his partner.
"Oh? What did we do, love?"
"We cuddled and kissed and hugged and went on a cute date!" Jimin's smile faltered.

Dreams. They never come true.

~end of chapter 2 of king.~

your shitty author is back with even shittier chapters!

i love this story °^°

i p u r p l e y o u