Author's Note and Book Updates

Author's Notes and Book Updates.

Um, Hi everyone, this is the author of this book speaking. I made this chapter for the readers who don't have time of checking my profile for book updates. So, this, is where I will put all of the book updates, and this will be always be moved after the latest chapter. I also post some of my notes, some teasers, and some spoilers.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I know I'm not posting a single, friggin chapter for like, a year? I'm sorry, I am currently busy in rebuilding myself, collecting achievements, I want my school to remember me as one of their legends. And in order to accomplish that goal, I'll have to be more responsible. You see, the reason why I got myself addicted in wattpad because I was focusing more on my writing. Improving my grammar, my tenses, my sentence constructions. I achieved that, (you could compare this book with my first one, though this book's not perfect). Now everyone believes in my talent- which is not a talent that sprouted out of me, but something I worked hard for, because I wanted it. Now I'm a competitor, I got what I want, and everything's changed. From me, the-carefree-guy-focused-on-his-books-and-videogames became the the-responsible-guy-focused-in-school-and-school-and-school-and-few-videogames.

I can promise that I'm not taking this down because I loved it, but I just can't find the time for it. I will be posting more chapters, once I find the time.

Thank you for understanding.