Chapter One

— Arrivals: Chapter One —

Arrivals: Chapter One

THE DOOR FLEW OPEN and immediately, the room was filled with witches and wizards pointing their wands accusingly at the newcomers. Ron had regained himself and joined Hermione by her side, pointing his wand at a red-haired girl who look awfully a lot like his younger sister. Both James and Albus protectively stepped in front of their sister, Lily allowed them too. Fred stepped in front of his own twin who, at the same time, attempted to step in front of him. Rose gasped and raised her hands, motioning for her family to do the same.

       "We mean no harm!" Rose exclaimed, "W-we've only had a little mishap with a time turner, is all."

       "Codswallop," Stated a man, his hair a shaggy hay-bale yellow and a glass eye moving around the room at a rapid speed—Mad Eye Moody. "They're death eaters, have to be. We should stun em' all right here."

       "I don't know, Alastor," Said a woman's voice, one the newcomers could recognize immediately, Molly Weasley, their grandma. "They look like a bunch of kids to me, maybe they're telling the truth."

       "We are telling the truth!" James stated, getting a wand raised higher towards him by a man with long black hair tucked behind his ears—Sirius Black. "W-we can prove it to you!" He stated, he then looked around at his family, "Can't we?"

     "We can," Rose stated, "ask us anything."

        "Who are you?" Asked a very tall, littered with scars face to feet.

      "My name is Rose Weasley," Rose stated calmly.

        The Weasleys who were there, all of them besides Percy and Charlie, gasped. Molly frowned, raising her wand a bit, "Hun, we don't have any Rose's in our family. Who really are you?"

      "She's telling the truth!" Hugo stated defensively, jumping beside his sister. He almost felt compelled to draw out his own wand. "Like we said, we've had a mishap with a time turner! We're from the future!"

       Sirius laughed, "That's complete bullocks! Weasleys from the future? A time turner that can travel years? They're surely death eaters, taken some type of potion! We should get Dumbledore here, give them some Veritaserum."

       "T-that's a fantastic idea!" Rose stuttered, she then reached in her pocket and pulled out her wand. A few people gasped and straighten their wand arms, Rose held her hands up as she bend down and placed it on the ground. She motioned for the rest of her family to do the same, they all did.

       During the wait for Professor Dumbledore, the time travelers were brought into the family room of the Grimmauld Place. When they first arrived, the travelers didn't realize it was the Grimmauld Place. It was absolutely filthy! But after moving into the family room, they gasped in delight, sitting onto the magically-comfortable furniture causing Sirius Black to give them odd looks.