Information

- Arrivals -A Next Generation Time Turner fan fiction

- Arrivals -
A Next Generation Time Turner fan fiction.
-

"The Forbidden Forest was, as their adversary's incessantly stated, forbidden to all staff and students unless under specific circumstances. A rule amongst all patrons, moreover, was that the Weasley-Potter clan was perpetually banned from the forest of mischief, and chaos. But did they ever listen? No. It was tradition amongst the descendants to play The Game in the forest twice a year. Once before Christmas break, and the other before the end of the year. And in this specific Game before Christmas break, a foul move from Fred Weasley II, and a slip in the mud by Scorpius Malfoy resulted in a conundrum of anarchy as a decades-old time turner was revealed from under the eroded dirt.

    Rustic, and eroded by rain, snow, and whatever mischief materialized by magical creatures, the trinket was bound to not work. James Sirius Potter, of course, didn't listen—he wanted to test out the trinket immediately, and so he sought it for himself. Rose Weasley, however, sought the opposite; it was too dangerous, but James Sirius Potter was not up for rationale. After one large argument, the time turner was destroyed, resulting in the entire area to be consumed and brought back in time to the previous owner.  That previous owner was Hermione Granger, a girl of fifteen who was watching her best friend sloppily eat his cereal in the Grimmauld Place when the entire clan was transported from 2022, to 1995 in less than an instance. While some were astonished by their newest arrivals, the others were aptly skeptical."

Info

I know this plot is over used, blah blah. But I am an actual whore for next generation time turner fan fiction. Unfortunately, there aren't many good ones around so I've decided; why not make my own? Now I know the ages are wrong, along with the houses. Then again, it wasn't really confirmed which houses they were all sorted into; so try using your imaginations, yeah?

I also know about the whole time turner thing in Cursed Child, seeing as I never and will never read Cursed Child, those things will not be happening in the story. I will also have Scorbus because the ship is absolutely adorable. This story will most likely be short (I hope - I have others to write) but I'm not entirely sure because as of right now the prologue is the only thing written.

Face claims

However you imagine them!

Start & End

s; April 24, 2019
e; May 12, 2019

Cover —

mccnkissed