The lady handed a plastic bowl of Yaki Udon to Yoongi.
Yoongi: Try it
He pick the Udon by chopsticks and bring it close to your mouth. You quickly take bite, but before you could taste the flavor...

FIRE 🔥

FIRE 🔥

The noodle was hot as hell.
Y/n: Oh-oh my god
You open your mouth so the air could come in your mouth.
All Yoongi did was just laugh he look like he was satisfied with you dying. You too quickly finish the food and continue to explore the night market food.

Yoongi: You should try this is flat dumpling

He was holding a plate of flat dumpling. The dumpling was really chewy is almost have the same texture as Tteokbokki. You gave him a thumb up. A food stand caught your eye. The sugar cane stand.
Y/n: You want sugar cane juice?
Yoongi: No
Y/n: Imma go buy it.

3 Person POV

Yoongi watch Y/n walk over to the sugar cane stand it was full of people.
???: I see, you found a new girl friend!
Yoongi turn to his right to find the nightmares of his life

Irene

He started to walk away. But she grabbed his wrist.
Irene: You serious? You don't miss me?
Yoongi: Fuck off Irene!
He yanked his hand out of her. She was left standing there, she chuckle at her self.
???:She is nothing compare to you.
Irene: Seulgi he not worth it anymore.

Y/n POV
Y/n: Thank you
You take a big sip from the cup. You started to search for Yoongi. A hand grabbed you, you quickly turn around.
Yoongi: Let go back!
Y/n: Wait wh-
His lip landed on your, you didn't know what was happen. Yoongi is the type of person who doesn't show his love in public. But then...this happen.

Yoongi POV
I saw Irene looking at my way.
I don't like that women.The quickest way to get rid of her staring is this.

Thing started to get heated a bit. When Y/n started to play with tongue. I broke the kiss and pull her along with me to the car. She got in the passenger side and I got in the driver side. She climbed over the driver side. And continue to play with my tongue. I could feel my "thing" growing. I bite her lip and broke the kiss.
Yoongi: Let finish this at home.

*Y/n POV*
During the whole ride back home. His hand was rubbing on my thigh the whole time. I was nervous. "Am I ready?, Am I?" That question repeated in my mind a million time. I typed in the passcode and enter the house. Yoongi quickly shut the door close and slam me to the door while attacking my lip. The kiss was rough and full of passion.

A/n: Oki! look I never kiss anyone before so I don't know how to describe just use your imagination. Thank you love ya💜

He once again bite my lip. He pick me up, my leg was wrapping around his waist. His hand was wrapping around my waist. My hand was on his neck, my lip slowly go down to his neck and suck on it. He putted me down on the bed gently and he hovered over me. And started kissing small kiss on my neck. At one point he stop and start sucking on it. He started to unbuckle his belt. The sound of the belt echo to my ear.
He started to unbuckled his belt.
I could feel my heart started racing in my chest. I could few my sweat dripping down my forehead. I shut my eye tightly, I ask my self once again."Am I ready? Am I?"...

"NO"
You aggressively push him off. You realized what you have done.
Y/n: Yoongi I'm I'm sorr-
Yoongi: No, no it fine.
He sigh
Yoongi: I-I guess you not ready...Imma go take a shower.

*Yoongi POV*

I step into the shower. I sigh "maybe she was just not ready, it fine" It was not the first time that she pushed me away. "Did I do something wrong?"

After showering I was just putting on my shirt.

Y/n: Hi dad!
There was a moment of silent.
Y/n: O-o I went with Jin.
"JIN?"

Hello 👋
What up man?! You finished another chapter. How was my testing? 💜
"fabulous"
And you know what else is fabulous. I have to made a music video. 😑
You know I have to write my own goddam lyrics and it due this Friday. 😑
Thx to my math teacher.
-_-
Anyway thank you for reading hoe💜
Thank you 💖
(EDITED)

  -_-Anyway thank you for reading hoe💜Thank you 💖(EDITED)

Peace ✌️