02

Ten days have passed and my concert was getting closer and closer by the hour.

10 hours, 36 minutes and 24 seconds. ...23...22...21...every second counting down until the day I finally got to thank the boy who changed my life.

All that was on my mind was the concert, I wasn't eating, I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't doing anything that didn't include getting ready for the concert. I had already planned my outfit, my makeup, how I was getting there, every single thing except how I was going to pose for my meet and greet photo.

As I stood in front of the mirror I began posing. I pretended he was with me in the room. I kept staring at the mirror trying different poses. Sticking my bum out, pretending to kiss his cheek, pretending that his arms were wrapped around me, trying all these different poses. I need to find the perfect one.

I decided to go with a simple arm wrap around. I can just imagine his arms around me, his body heat circulating my body, his minty fresh breath travelling through the air, his muscular arms squeezing me and his perfect voice dancing around the room. I was standing in front of the mirror dazed out by the fact that I was going to meet my idol.

A warm sensation was filling my chest, it was love, dedication, lust. I loved this boy so much, if it wasn't for him I might not even be here today.

Still in front of the mirror I focus on my face realising how ugly my smile actually is. I couldn't take a picture and have a horrible fetus smile. This needed to get fixed, and it needed to get fixed now.

I walked closer to the mirror and smiled, trying different smiles. I probably spent around half a hour just smiling at myself in the mirror and I wouldn't have stopped if I didn't get a text from Bella.

Bella: Hey Bethyyyyyyy I just wanted to tell you that the tickets arrived today!!!! Now I want you to be calm about this and not blow up my phone with your crazy happy texts alright. love you Beth more than anything.

I screamed, I screamed so loud that my mum came running up the stairs busting through the door.

"Beth what's wrong? what happened? are you alright?" She yelled.

I started crying, I was so happy. I couldn't hold it in.

"Beth what happened!" Mum yelled again.

"The A-Austin t-tickets arrived!!" I yelled.

"Oh honey! that's fantastic!" she exclaimed bringing me into a hug. Mum understood how much Austin means to me and how much he changed me as well.

____________________

THIS BOOK IS GOING TO HAVE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY X TIA