01

Lets start off by introducing myself, my name is Bethany Harris, but everyone calls me Beth. Anyway, I am 17 years old, I have long dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes, a small nose and a few freckles here and there on my face.

I live in Miami, Florida, with my Mum, my dad left us when I was about 2 years old. I remembering him saying he 'didn't want to live with such an unhealthy looking child like me'. It doesn't really bother me though because my Mum is my world. Without her I don't know where I would be.

I like to sing, a lot, a lot, a lot. I mean I have entered many singing contests, never won but my Mum says that I have a voice of an angle but I can't see that. I used to play volleyball before I was diagnosed with cancer about 1 year ago.

I go to treatments every 6 months and the cancer is going away slowly but surely. My hair as finally grown back! which I am extremely happy about as the dark blue beanie that I used to cover up my ugly head with was starting to fall apart and itch like crazy.

Oh! I'm a HUGE mahomie. Austin Mahone was the reason I kept going and he was the reason that I am as faithful as I am today. His smile, his laugh, his personality, his voice and everything about him have me hop and I can't thank him enough for the ongoing determination he has given me to keep pushing through. I love him more than words can describe.

There isn't really anything else I would like to tell you about my boring self another than I have a fantastic best friend called Bella, she has been with me every step of the way of this heartbreaking long journey.

Oh! and she shares the same obsession with me on the one and only, Austin Mahone. She actually got me the meet and greet concert tickets to see him in Miami in exactly 23 days! ahh!! I can't wait.

______________________

YOU LIKEY? VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE! ALSO CHECK OUT NY OTHER FANFIC 'A DREAM COME TRUE' X