SRK with Sizzling Deepika

[http://www.bangalorewishesh.com/375-hot-buzz-gossip/36436-slam-the-tour-updates-srk-with-sizzling-deepika-malaika-arora.html SLAM The Tour Updates] Bollywood super star SRK has been very busy with his forthcoming movie 'Happy New Year', where Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora have show stunning performance to entertain fans during SLAM The Tour. SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan and Yo Yo Honey Singh have showed outstanding performance to Dazzle The Washington, D.C. Audience.

Shah Rukh Khan and Yo Yo Singh, who have came together to perform their popular hit song "Lungi Dance" before Abhishek Bachchan came out to perform his hit song "Kajrare". The Happy New Year movie cast has been doing wonders with their SLAM ! The tour in USA and Canada, including sizzling Malaika Arora Khan and Farah Khan are entertaining the crowd and evidently garbed tons of cheers and applauds.

Shah Rukh Khan has revealed his upcoming SLAM! The Tour schedule 26 September - Sears Center Arena, Chicago; 27 September - Pacific National Exhibition (PNE), Vancouver; and 28 September - SAP Center, San Jose. The final performance will be take place at the O2 Arena, London, on October 5th.

Deepika Padukone, who had showed some stunts during her dance performance and she also looked mesmerizing donning a white and silver embellished outfit. Malaika Arora Khan has made highlight her uber toned body at the event in a revealing performance ensemble.