Don't lie.

~3 rd Person P.O.V~

Taehyung was mad. No, he was furious; he was in a bad mood since yesterday, so today, when he woke, he tried to swallow his breakfast and pretend like everything was okay but it wasn't. Today was the second day he woke up to an empty house, and last night almost made him cry, the thunder was so loud he almost ran to Ms.Park's house, but Jimin's mother would question what he was doing. He and Yoongi had been making sure she didn't see them for months now, and he couldn't let a storm let it go to waste, so he put some headphones which helped with the noise, but he still felt the thunder shake the ground beneath him.

He thought about giving Yoongi the cold shoulder or maybe not talking to him at all and sleep at Jikook's house. It was seven pm when Yoongi got home Taehyung gets home by four, so he thought the younger would be there, but to his surprise, the house was locked, and alone just then his phone started going off he sat on the couch and began to read what was going on.

Group chat- The one without Taehyung

Jungkookie: Taehyung, Jimin and I went out to dinner and this guy couldn't keep his eyes off Taehyung!

Jin: was he cute?

Jimin: yes!

Jungkookie: not as handsome as me, but I guess you could say he was.

Hoseok: that's all there isn't more?

Junkookie: we're getting there Hyung.

Jimin: We told Taehyung about him but he didn't seem to be in the mood but we kept telling him to at least look at the man.

Jungkookie: when he finally did, we could tell he was at least a little interested, so we signaled the man to come over.

Jimin: and he did!

Hoseok: of course he would.

Jungkookie: they talked for a while and we left the table.

Jimin: We were hiding in another booth though and all we managed to hear is the man asking Taehyung out on a date and Taehyung said I'll think about it!!!

Yoongi just blinked, then he got back on the car. He knew he should text Taehyung and ask where he was and tell him he got home from the hospital, but the jealousy didn't allow him to; instead, he left to the studio and slept there. Taehyung couldn't sleep at Jikook's house. It was bad enough that he missed Yoongi, but now he missed his home as well. He wrote a note for Jikook and asked a guard to drive him home at one in the morning. It was already starting to rain when he got back

When he walked inside, he noticed the couch's pillows weren't in the same place, and there was a paper on the ground a receipt, Yoongi had to buy new clothes since he didn't go back home that was what he dropped without notice. Taehyung felt a bit guilty when he realized Yoongi had been here. He went to his bed and tried to sleep, but as soon as he climbed into the bed, the ground shook, and the thunder's noise tore in Taehyung's ear. This was getting harder and harder. Alma wasn't asleep yet, she and Hoseok were spending time together, and both were worried about Yoongi when they saw Jikook's group chat.

Alma looked up at Hoseok "are we the only smart ones?" she asked him "I guess so" he said "we should do something" he continued "I want to do something too, but maybe we shouldn't meddle?" she asked "we meddled in Jikook and Namjin's business and that worked out great so maybe we should" Alma nodded and took a deep breath. She texted Taehyung, hoping he was still awake. 'Hey, Taehyungie' within a couple of minutes he responded 'hey noona is everything okay?' she replied 'yes, I was just wondering, do you feel anything for Yoongi?' "no, don't write that sounds too direct" Hoseok argued, she deleted what she just typed  and instead wrote.

'I know this is random, but I was wondering if Yoongi has a special place in your heart' right after she sends it. He saw the text "screw it," she said, "what?" Hoseok asked "I'm gonna call him" without another word she did and he responded on the first ring"he-" he was cut off "my brother can be awkward, stupid and likes to look for trouble but he is also adorable and cute and loving, and he never asks for anything in return I would also say he is sexy, but ew he is my brother, so Hoseok will tell you" "he is sexy" Hoseok says " anyways my point is why the hell don't you like him back?" Taehyung took a second and tried to register everything she just said.

When Taehyung wouldn't say anything Alma continued "I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe you don't like him back, I see the way you look at him Taehyung, you don't look at anyone else the way you look at Yoongi, I don't know about you but I can't stomach the idea of kissing anyone else in our circle except Hobi, can you? can you picture kissing someone else? or can you picture Yoongi kissing someone who isn't you? If you do then maybe you don't like him maybe you aren't lying to yourself but if you can't it's time you own up to your feelings, Yoongi isn't going to hurt you, you know that better then anyone else, you know him more then almost everyone".

Alma began to feel guilty for going off, but her brother's feelings were on the line, and she doesn't like seeing him hurt "what if he doesn't like me? what if it's just because  we are comfortable with each other?" Hoseok was hearing everything Taehyung was on speaker, so he allowed himself to give Taehyung a word of advice "Yoongi never does anything he doesn't want to, and he doesn't take any chances, you guys dated different people, didn't you? That didn't change the way you guys felt for each other, from what I heard, you guys kept dating people who looked like each other; if that isn't a clear sign that you guys are attracted to one another, then I don't know what is".

Taehyung took a deep breath, "fine; maybe I do like him; I'll tell him, but not today," "why not?" Alma asked, "that's what he gets for not being home, bye," and he hung up. Taehyung was convinced now that he liked Yoongi a part of him always knew, but he was too stubborn to admit it even to himself; he thought if he allowed himself to be happy, everything would fall apart. He can't try to lie to himself, but his body doesn't lie, the tall man has gotten excited thinking about Yoongi's skin against his and the tenderness Yoongi held in his kisses.