14.

Vida's pov
I was getting ready like the usual, Cesar and I had been dressing bummy together these passed days. Today I decided to just throw on one of Oscar's flannels and called it a day.

when out of nowhere I hear Cesar scream, I ran to his room

when out of nowhere I hear Cesar scream, I ran to his room. Million thoughts ran through my mind, Oscar wasn't home what if prophet had gotten into the house.

"Cesar, Cesar,Cesar" I pound on the door.

"Come in" he said breathing hard. I walk in fast, he's was sitting on his bed all sweaty.

"Are you ok, you scared me I thought something had happened" I say as I sit next to him.

"No I'm sorry, it's just I had a dream" we both hadn't been sleeping well since the whole Halloween sitch.

"Need a hug" I asked him as he nods him head quickly and I pull him in my arms.

"I need to talk to Monse I can't do this anymore"

"I need to talk to ruby too, how about we talk to them both today" he nods his head. "You're all sweaty" I say giggling.

"Yeh I'm sorry" he tries to pull away but I hold him tight. "I thought I was all sweaty"

"I don't care you're my brother, I love you"

"I love you to" he said and hugs me back. "You should go finish getting ready so we're not late" with that I go back to my room and finish getting ready.

At school
Cesar's pov
Triste, Vida and I walked to school together everyone was already there.
"I'm go to class,I'll catch y'all later" Triste and I did our handshake. "I'll see you at lunch babe" he kissed Vida's forehead since he was way taller then her. Then he made he way off and we were on our way to class when I hear Jamal come up to us.
"What's up, you guys look fried" Jamal said

"We couldn't sleep last night" we both said. Jamal starts to ramble about pillows

"hey I'm go to class I'll see you there ces" Vida interrupts him.

"Ok I'll see in there" I say and Jamal yet again was rambling about all the crimes he could possibly think of. "I kissed Olivia" I whisper yelled. 'Oh no what did I just do he can't keep a secret to save his life' I thought to myself.