4.

Next morning

Vida's POV
I felt the sunshine hit my face, ugh I forgot to close my curtains. I made my way out of bed and went into the hallway to see if Cesar and Oscar were up.

"Good morning twin, wow that feels weird to say, I can't believe we were born on the same day and look nothing alike" Cesar says

"That's because she looks like mom and you look like dad dumbass" Oscar says as he faces the stove making breakfast.

"Good morning manos" I say walking towards the table were Cesar was sitting.

"I made pancakes toda-" Oscar says as he turns around and is now facing the table where Cesar was sitting and I was standing rubbing my eyes. "The fuck you wearing Vida" he says in a loud voice.

"Uuuu my pjs duhhh what eles" I say as I pull back a chair and sat down.

"That ain't no clothes-" I cut of Oscar by saying

"Then what is it" and let out a little laugh

"The so called shirt is wayyyy to cropped, and the so called shorts are wayyyy to short".Oscar says as he serves us pancakes.

"Well I think it's look nice on you" Cesar says while he winks at me trying to make Oscar mad.

"See Oscar, be supportive of me like Cesar is" I say laughing.

"Ok ok, you can only wear it to sleep and in your room only because the guys are always over and I don't want them to get all excited" then we all burst out laughing.

"Hey I could of swore you didn't have that yesterday" Cesar points to the tear drop tattoo on my face. 'Shit I forgot all about my tattoos, yesterday I had covered them all with makeup' I thought to myself.

"Uuu I did it's just I always cover them with makeup" I nervously say

" Them, so you have more then one tattoo" Oscar say , he already knew about my face tattoo bc he would FaceTime me and plus he knew about me being in the santos and everything I had done relating to the gang.

"Yeh i have the tear drop on my face , a cross on the back of my ear and a little heart outline on my shoulder, a rose on my waist,a koi fish on my under boob and a "red string of fate tattoo" on my pinky" I say while looking down at my food.