Chapter 26

Normani was having the time of her life she was on tour with Ariana Grande. She was booked full form at festivals she was set the performer song dancing with a stranger with Sam Smith at the BBMAS she will also be performing with Khalid at Coachella everything is been looking up for her.

"Baby look at this cute puppy." Normani turn to see Victoria looking at her phone, she walked over to her girlfriend and hugged her from behind kissing the side of her neck.

"Aww she is so cute." Normani said looking at the phone.

"But I think you're cuter." she said kissing Victoria's deeply they was in a full-blown make-out session with no money gets and uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I just feel sick all of a sudden." Normani starts to panic she couldn't breathe for some reason then it stopped She can finally breathe.

"Baby you're scaring me are you okay?"

"Yes baby I'm fine." she said kissing Victoria's forehead.

"Well me and Ari is going out so I won't be back until tomorrow cuz I'm staying with her."

"Okay baby."

Victoria got up to leave Normani to her thoughts she was still having problems with her breathing it was scaring her so she called only one person her mom.

"Baby I'm back at me and Choie went to explore what's wrong?"

"Mommy I'm having problems breathing."

"Oh my God baby calm down Breathe in and out let me check you out." Normani looked into her mother's glowing brown eyes she was finally able to breathe again.

"It's not you it's Deyani have you spoken to her?"

Normani shook her head no for a fact Normani hasn't talked to Deyani or even thought about her since she left L.A. that was a month ago.

"Baby you need to check on her something can be wrong both of y'all are one so she can feel what you feel and you can feel what she feels so call her okay."

"Okay Mommy."

Deyani was in the hospital because she had a panic attack which triggered her asthma Nicki was now panicking waiting on her soon-to-be ex husband to get to the hospital.

"Mommy." Nicki looked up to see her husband and children rushing over to her.

"Baby is she okay?"

"She had an anxiety attack which trigger an asthma attack the doctor is treating her now."

"Well how the hell we didn't know she had asthma did any of you know. They all shook  their heads no. In fact nobody in their family knew except for Kehlani who stood off to the side of the waiting room she could give a damn about what happened to her little sister hell she wanted her dead just thinking about it put a smile on her face.

Flashback
(10 years ago)

"Hey you little piece of shit you finished my chem paper?"

"No."

"And why the hell not!" Kehlani screamed.

"Because I don't understand it that's why."

"Who the hell do you think you're yelling at?" Kehlani's eyes started changing bright red she picked up the small eight-year-old and threw her across the room.

"Stop it please I'm sorry!" The small child Yelp.

"Oh your little ass is sorry now all right." Dragging the girl now by her broken arm throwing her into a small box closing it.