Love and Acceptance

Happiness can exist only in acceptance.

~

Liam and Zayn stood in front of each other, fixing each other's clothes as they do.

They smiled at one another once they were done, Liam kissing Zayn's cheek gently with so much love even though it was just a small gesture.

Zayn sighed out a nervous breath and looked down, he was nervous as hell. It was like X factor again, how we was so nervous that it was unexplainable, the feeling he couldn't explain it, no one could, not even himself.

He didn't care about the hate, but the only thing that mattered right now was only Liam and him. He would really appreciate for people to accept their relationship though, but he knows that it'll be hard for some of the fans to accept it, but eventually they will because the fans can't do anything about it.

Ben walked up to Liam and Zayn with a big smile. "Ready you two?" he asked, looking at the both of them.

Liam and Zayn nodded, letting out a nervous breathe.

"Ready." they both said in unison

"Okay, let's do this" Ben said, turning on the camera as Liam and Zayn walked over to the white wall, nervous running through their vanes.

Zayn looked down at Liam's hand and grabbed it, intertwining their fingers together and looked up at Liam with so much love.

Liam looked back at Zayn and the two didn't even notice that Ben had already said that the camera was on and recorded.

They stared at each other lovingly, feeling like they were the only ones in the world, they were so in love that no one could ever break them apart, not even satan or god.

"Ahem" Ben coughed, breaking the two from staring at each other. Ben loved the two couple, they were literally beautiful together, he couldn't help but be happy for the two.

The couple broke out of their loving stares, shaking both of their heads lightly, laughing as well.

Both Liam and Zayn looked at the camera, smiling widely.

"Hi guys, as you can tell this is the huge announcement all of us has been wanting to hear!" Liam spoke, nervously, holding his beloved boyfriend's hand tightly.

Zayn watched Liam speak, smiling lightly. He turned his head back to the camera, it was his turn to speak.

"This is really nerve racking, well.. this announcement is about me and Liam.." Zayn smiled nervously at the camera, sighing out a breath.

"Liam and I have been together for almost two years now and I'm happy, he makes me happy, nobody knows me the way he does. Yes, our relationship has been hidden, a secret actually. So we are here basically to tell you that Liam and I are together, I love him, he loves me, were both gay and we are happy for who we are." Zayn spoke, biting his bottom lip after he spoke.

Liam smiled down at Zayn, his heart fluttering at the words. He nodded his head and spoke once again.

"If you can't accept the fact that we are together, that's fine with us, but we just want you guys to know about this, about us. We decided that it was finally time to come out to the world, were both nervous, hell we're scared, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that Zayn and I are happy to be together. For the fans out there that ships ziam since this band started, you guys have been right all this time."

Liam smiled, kissing the back of Zayn's hand softly, making Zayn smile, his nerves calming down.

Ben smiled at the beautiful couple, his eyes watery.

Liam continued on to speak "When the first time I laid my eyes on Zayn, I instantly fell in love, I couldn't sleep that day, I stayed up all night and questioned my sexuality and questioned how could someone be that so beautiful? And few months later we got put in a group for X factor and that's when I knew I was in love with him. For the fans that accept our relationship, thank you, we really appreciate it and for the fans that doesn't accept us, it's fine, but you can't do anything about it. It takes time to accept, hopefully that you'll accept us soon."

Zayn nodded and glanced at Liam, then the camera, licking his lips before speaking.

"Ziam shippers? Say to the people that didn't listen to you all this time "I told you so" because all this four years, we had feelings for each other and we were both nervous to tell one another's feelings, but in the end of 2012. I finally had the guts to ask Liam to be my boyfriend and I was happy more than ever. Thank you guys so much for everything, we both love you"

Zayn smiled lightly, Liam nodded and smiled at the camera

"Thank you for watching this video! goodbye and have a good day" Liam said, waving his farewell at the camera with his free hand.

"Bye" Zayn smiled, waving and blowing a kiss to the camera and after that Ben stopped recording, turning off the camera. He wiped the tears that was freely running down his cheek.

Liam and Zayn slowly walked up to Ben, cooing and patting his shoulder.

"That was beautiful" Ben spoke up, laughing lightly because he couldn't believe it, he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm proud of you two, I really am"

All Liam and Zayn could do was just smile at each other and patting Ben on the back, thanking him.

*Next Day*

Liam and Zayn both woke up happy and nervous once again, the first thing Liam did was grab his laptop and checked all of the comments from their fans.

The couple were sat on their shared bed, backs against the headboard, their eyes glued to the laptop screen reading the comments.

The comments were mostly positive, ziam shippers freaking out, as you can tell by the way they typed, all of the words were put on capitals. Mostly everyone accepted their relationship.

89% accepted, knowing that they were together and ziam shippers, but 11% hasn't accepted the fact that they were together, the 11 percent were negative comments and the 89 % were positive ones!

The couple were more happy than ever, they were happy that most of the fandom accepted their relationship, the rest didn't matter to them.

They will accept sooner or later because they can't do anything about it to change it. They'll accept no matter what, they won't do anything about it.

Zayn and Liam had wide smiles on their faces, they decided to stay in bed for the rest of the day since they have three days off.

The rest of the day, they watched marvel movies (their favourite), ate junk food and cuddled together.

It was a beautiful day for the two, it was perfect. They couldn't ask for more.

~

End of this story poos, I hope you guys enjoy this book with my shitty as update hahaha. Gonna miss writing chapters on here, but sadly it has to end! ):

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

& FOLLOW!! 💕